Former Vice President Biden launches White House bid as Democrat frontrunner

snoop1130

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Tug said:

Yup trump supporters more desperate by the minute joe Biden has done for his country not done his country for himsielf it is a question of morality your Donald is toast

Think we had all better wait for information about Hunter Biden's dealings with the Chinese and Ukranians and see if Uncle Joe is squeaky clean on all this.

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah that's going to amuse anyone but a "trump" fan. I'll feeling that the "trump" fans are afraid of old Joe.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Bernie supporters, and progressives in general dont see much of a difference between hrc and joe.

check out commentary from Jimmy Dore. ex TYT

Joes slogan is basically Orange Man Bad, vote for me, im basically hrc.

how did your feelings workout for ya in 2016?

Bernie supporters, and progressives in general dont see much of a difference between hrc and joe.

[/url] Joes slogan is basically Orange Man Bad, vote for me, im basically hrc.

My feelings? Like you car.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The trump supporters are in denial sorry but your Donald is going to get spanked and when he is gone the rest of the republicans will be in deep do do kinda sad I vote republican sometimes but not anymore not as long as that immoral racist has one shred of influence 

2 hours ago, cbtstorm said:

Joes slogan is basically Orange Man Bad, vote for me, im basically hrc.

Your Donald is toast he won with help from a hostile foreign power he ran against a woman he hasent expanded his base he has turned the USA into a laughingstock and a pariah among nations he has obstructiod Justice  naa I think your Donald is history

21 minutes ago, Tug said:

Your Donald is toast he won with help from a hostile foreign power he ran against a woman he hasent expanded his base he has turned the USA into a laughingstock and a pariah among nations he has obstructiod Justice  naa I think your Donald is history

A very eloquent illustration of how to bury one's head deeeeeep in the sand....

37 minutes ago, blazes said:

Naaa don’t think so but hey I agree with some of the ideas it’s your messenger that’s the problem but no I’m pretty well grounded 

38 minutes ago, blazes said:

Its getting rough for them with the unraveling

Joe Bidens Jan2017 meeting with comey and obama , the day before comeys meeting with trump.

Hunter Biden story on The Hill

Comey report in a,couple of weeks

Horowitz report soon after

they'll be chanting while rocking back n forth from here on.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:42 AM, smutcakes said:

No, I am not from the US...

...nah not for me...

Darn straight not for you, non-American. None of them. Even the ones you may like.

I am both an American and also a US citizen (there IS a difference and it's huge, you might wanna look it up);

and I find such pronouncements mildly amusing yet largely irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Tug said:

...and when he is gone the rest of the republicans will be in deep do do... 

????????????

Uh huh, sure they will be. 

There certainly will not be any real repercussions, but perhaps their guilty conscience will keep them up at night, counting the money? ????

An excellent detailed analysis of how Biden's opening campaign ad charge about Charlottesville was FACTUAL and how the "trump" revisionist history defense is total lies and B.S. But that's the "trump" brand in a nutty shell, right, and yet his fans continue to eat it up.

Trump tries to re-write his own history on Charlottesville and ‘both sides’

Joe Biden’s presidential launch has again cast a spotlight on President Trump’s comments about the 2017 tragedy in Charlottesville. And in doing so, it has unearthed a surprising amount of revisionist history from Trump’s supporters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/25/meet-trump-charlottesville-truthers/

4 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

“In his announcement Biden didn’t offer any policy proposals like free collage. But for people bummed out about their student debt, he offered a relaxing shoulder rub.”

- Bill Maher

Free COLLAGE?????   What is on offer now?  Free art  lessons....???  (Models wanted: apply J. Biden at 1600 Bordello Street, Swampville, DC)

On 4/25/2019 at 5:08 AM, Jingthing said:

You didn't mention Sanders. I think he took himself out of the race saying he wants to give voting rights to violent felons still in prison.

I think this is an excellent idea and I think more and more people will come around to thinking so as well. People who are incarcerated are already paying their debt to society no need to disenfranchise them further. People with some skin in the game make for a better society.

3 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I think this is an excellent idea and I think more and more people will come around to thinking so as well. People who are incarcerated are already paying their debt to society no need to disenfranchise them further. People with some skin in the game make for a better society.

It’s even more fundamental than that. The prison population is counted as part of the area’s population when allocating legislative seats, other representation, some resources, etc. Yet have no say, thus giving those in the area who are not in prison disproportionate power. This is fundamentally undemocratic. It also means criminals who haven’t been caught, and continue to commit crimes get to vote while those paying for their crimes, don’t.

14 hours ago, blazes said:

Free COLLAGE?????   What is on offer now?  Free art  lessons....???  (Models wanted: apply J. Biden at 1600 Bordello Street, Swampville, DC)

You got me. As you spell gooder than me, must also be right about everything else.

3 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

No, nope. 

AFTER you complete your sentence, you can have your civil liberties back, and that includes ALL civil liberties, or none. There is no picking and choosing which ones people can have. Its all or none, and that includes gun rights. Do your time, get out, youre a full citizen again. 

4 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

It’s even more fundamental than that. The prison population is counted as part of the area’s population when allocating legislative seats, other representation, some resources, etc. Yet have no say, thus giving those in the area who are not in prison disproportionate power. This is fundamentally undemocratic. It also means criminals who haven’t been caught, and continue to commit crimes get to vote while those paying for their crimes, don’t.

There are some counties where the prison population is larger than the actual population and would in effect give the inmates control over the asylum.

5 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

There are some counties where the prison population is larger than the actual population and would in effect give the inmates control over the asylum.

The community is not an asylum. Neither is the prison. 

Countries where prisoners get a say in how the place is run, and are given generous rights, experience lower recidivism. Prison is not just about punishment, but also rehabilitation.

36 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

No, nope. 

AFTER you complete your sentence, you can have your civil liberties back, and that includes ALL civil liberties, or none. There is no picking and choosing which ones people can have. Its all or none, and that includes gun rights. Do your time, get out, youre a full citizen again. 

Ex-felons are never "full citizens" again, gun rights are (almost) never restored.

Voting rights are, state depending. It's the way it's always been, irregardless of your dreamy pronouncements.

Archived