Man accused of having long-term affair with 13-year-old girl

snoop1130

Man accused of having long-term affair with 13-year-old girl

By The Nation

3b2ca03996e6d0e92412bc170b02d8fc.jpeg

Police yesterday raided a room in Pathum Thani’s Muang district and arrested a 53-year-old man for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a minor.

The suspect was identified as Anek Srisuwan (aka Boonniem Punlertsuwan) of Chon Buri province.

He was arrested under a warrant issued by a Pattaya Court in April 2017 after a Thai-German girl aged 13 told police that he had been intimate with her.

Police say Anek told them that in 2007 he owned a construction firm and met the girl, who lived in a room near his house.

He courted her by buying her a motorcycle and mobile phone. They struck up a relationship and kept it going for seven years until his wife got pregnant and he decided to break up with her. The girl was so angry that she alerted police to the relationship, prompting him to flee.

The investigation led police to Bangpoon Mansion in Muang district, where they found the suspect.

Police said Anek was charged with raping a minor under 13 years of age.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30368362

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-04-25

These matters are becoming an almost daily issue now. Is Pedophilia on the increase because parents are not responsible enough with their children, or even care about them, or is it the fact that hitherto it was brushed over in Thai society for a few baht ?

Just now, bannork said:

I doubt he bought a motorbike and phone for a 6 year old.

The way I read it was that the girl was 13 years old in 2007.  They had a sexual relationship for 7 years, (so statuary rape because she was under age).  The girl (now a 19/20 year old woman) then complained to police because the man stopped having the relationship with her (loss of sugar daddy income?).

1 minute ago, simon43 said:

The way I read it was that the girl was 13 years old in 2007.  They had a sexual relationship for 7 years, (so statuary rape because she was under age).  The girl (now a 19/20 year old woman) then complained to police because the man stopped having the relationship with her (loss of sugar daddy income?).

No you are wrong and Misterwhisper is correct.

An extract from the story;

"He was arrested under a warrant issued by a Pattaya Court in April 2017 after a Thai-German girl aged 13 told police that he had been intimate with her."

Just now, geoffbezoz said:

"He was arrested under a warrant issued by a Pattaya Court in April 2017 after a Thai-German girl aged 13 told police that he had been intimate with her."

Mea Culpa - I thought that even in Thailand, riding a motorbike at 6 years old would be frowned upon.

1 minute ago, simon43 said:

Mea Culpa - I thought that even in Thailand, riding a motorbike at 6 years old would be frowned upon.

You need to get out more to the villages. Somethings the parents(grand parents ) allow their kids to do beggars believe. Bet they knew exactly what was going on with this poor 6 year old.  Probably only too pleased she was being abused by that creep so they could borrow her motorbike

23 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I don't think so. Rather a poorly written English article is my bet.

2 minutes ago, Bipolar said:

Huh? how on earth can someone main a long term affair with a kid especially when their ages were so far apart, its more like blackmail and forced rape and sexual abuse etc. The guy should be hung! Disgusting preying on kids whose mental minds are not developed yet! Reminds me of a gay  farang media owner from phuket with offices in sukhumvit, bangkok , the disgusting creature is the same, just wondering when the authorities are going to get that guy...first for owning media in thailand and secondly for his gay paedophile activities

Well Hung

4 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

These matters are becoming an almost daily issue now. Is Pedophilia on the increase because parents are not responsible enough with their children, or even care about them, or is it the fact that hitherto it was brushed over in Thai society for a few baht ?

It’s always been this way, especially here. 

4 hours ago, Pravda said:

I don't think so. Rather a poorly written English article is my bet.

I have no idea based on the article...

The literal wording would suggest the girl finally reported this to police in 2017 at age 13... But that would make no sense, considering the guy claims he met her 10 years earlier in 2007.

So despite the wording, what it probably means is the guy starting raping the girl when she was under age 13 sometime after 2007, and then that continued until sometime before 2017, when she finally reported it to police, after he had dumped her after getting his wife pregnant.

The most unusual part of this sordid story for Thailand is that the guy actually stayed with his wife after her got her pregnant and instead dumped the younger woman.  Normally, the more likely routine would have been to dump the pregnant wife and move on with the younger woman. And then, if he had chosen that route, he probably wouldn't have ended up in jail.

10 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Well they sold their daughters into prostitution didn't  they.

The notion of ‘relationship’ with a child is a misnomer. It’s origins I would suggest come out of the same shame based patriarchy that excuses such heinous crimes.

this child’s life is so harmed, so wounded !!! 

John Bradshaw termed sexualising children as “soul murder”

4 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

The notion of ‘relationship’ with a child is a misnomer. It’s origins I would suggest come out of the same shame based patriarchy that excuses such heinous crimes.

this child’s life is so harmed, so wounded !!! 

John Bradshaw termed sexualising children as “soul murder”

Agreed, this is abuse and rape, not a relationship.

15 hours ago, simon43 said:

If the girl was 13 years old in 2007 – and I agree in that this is what might be the what the article states – she will be around 25 years old today, i.e. 2019 minus 2007 is 12, and 13 + 12 = 25. The article says that they had a relationship for 7 years, so the girl would be around 20 when hthe man finished with her due to his wife got pregnant. That is how I understand the article, which could have been little better written in English language for clearer understanding...????

Archived