Man accused of having long-term affair with 13-year-old girl

snoop1130

The notion of ‘relationship’ with a child is a misnomer. It’s origins I would suggest come out of the same shame based patriarchy that excuses such heinous crimes.

this child’s life is so harmed, so wounded !!! 

John Bradshaw termed sexualising children as “soul murder”

16 hours ago, simon43 said:

The way I read it was that the girl was 13 years old in 2007.  They had a sexual relationship for 7 years, (so statuary rape because she was under age).  The girl (now a 19/20 year old woman) then complained to police because the man stopped having the relationship with her (loss of sugar daddy income?).

Yes, that interpretation would make more sense than the girl is 13 years old in 2019.  But not sure I'd call this "sugar daddy" income - the guy doesn't seem very sweet to me.  Really it's more like bribery or hush money, no?

57 minutes ago, BMJ said:

He sure don't look worried? Most places in the world he would spend years in jail and be lucky if he wasen't beat to death while there..JS

In another thread.. there was a discussion saying that such a guy who has sexual relations with a minor girl tends to get ignored in prisons in south east Asia. The Asian prisoners don't care about pedophiles one way or another too much as long as the child was not tortured and killed. 

What they really care about is prisoners who murdered or horribly disrespected their parents and grandparents etc..    Those type of prisoners get beaten up and killed.

16 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

No you are wrong and Misterwhisper is correct.

An extract from the story;

"He was arrested under a warrant issued by a Pattaya Court in April 2017 after a Thai-German girl aged 13 told police that he had been intimate with her."

Meaning he brought the girls's parents a motorbike n phone not the girl coz i dont think a 6 yeat okd girl's feet can touch the ground

17 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

These matters are becoming an almost daily issue now. Is Pedophilia on the increase because parents are not responsible enough with their children, or even care about them, or is it the fact that hitherto it was brushed over in Thai society for a few baht ?

There are not "becoming" more cases.. they have been going on for years & years... just now with more social media they are starting to catch the perverts where-as before they had something to hide behind.

17 hours ago, simon43 said:

Mea Culpa - I thought that even in Thailand, riding a motorbike at 6 years old would be frowned upon.

If their feet could reach the ground, there would be plenty of 6 year olds riding motorbikes.

That is the mentality here.

13 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I have no idea based on the article...

The literal wording would suggest the girl finally reported this to police in 2017 at age 13... But that would make no sense, considering the guy claims he met her 10 years earlier in 2007.

So despite the wording, what it probably means is the guy starting raping the girl when she was under age 13 sometime after 2007, and then that continued until sometime before 2017, when she finally reported it to police, after he had dumped her after getting his wife pregnant.

The most unusual part of this sordid story for Thailand is that the guy actually stayed with his wife after her got her pregnant and instead dumped the younger woman.  Normally, the more likely routine would have been to dump the pregnant wife and move on with the younger woman. And then, if he had chosen that route, he probably wouldn't have ended up in jail.

Wife would possibly end up with his plantation and half his money

He made a business decision

Sleaze bag paedophile, and his wife is complicit if she was aware of his raping a young girl.  

17 hours ago, Bipolar said:

The guy should be hung! Disgusting preying on kids whose mental minds are not developed yet!

could easily use the same argument for 30 year old women, at least the mind development component.

18 hours ago, simon43 said:

Mea Culpa - I thought that even in Thailand, riding a motorbike at 6 years old would be frowned upon.

Come up to Isaan and you’ll see that while not commonplace it certainly isn’t frowned upon.

21 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

You need to get out more to the villages. Somethings the parents(grand parents ) allow their kids to do beggars believe. Bet they knew exactly what was going on with this poor 6 year old.  Probably only too pleased she was being abused by that creep so they could borrow her motorbike

Sad  but  so true. In my  village the parents  of a 12 year old have "approved" the  marriage  to a  52 year old  man.

2 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Sad  but  so true. In my  village the parents  of a 12 year old have "approved" the  marriage  to a  52 year old  man.

On the other hand, if your 12yo was going to have sex anyway .........

Would it be better for her to be having sex with a worthless schoolboy teen who drinks heavily, bangs everything he can and races around on a scooter or with a 52yo guy who has a nice job and house and some money to spend on her and look after her?

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

On the other hand, if your 12yo was going to have sex anyway .........

Would it be better for her to be having sex with a worthless schoolboy teen who drinks heavily, bangs everything he can and races around on a scooter or with a 52yo guy who has a nice job and house and some money to spend on her and look after her?

On the  other other hand  if the 52 year old  is  just an older version of a spotty schoolboy?

It  just seems  sad  that parents ignore the almost  guaranteed  short  future  of the situation. Have seen it  multiple times, just  not usually with such a vast age difference.

Archived