Johnny Depp Reportedly Planning To Marry Russian Go-Go Dancer 30 Years Younger Than Him

snoop1130

Johnny Depp Reportedly Planning To Marry Russian Go-Go Dancer 30 Years Younger Than Him

BY TIM HORNER

deppGetty-828x435.jpg

Getty

In his latest audition to join the Rolling Stones, Johnny Depp is reportedly planning to marry his twentysomething Russian go-go dancer girlfriend.

Captain Jack Sparrow was based on guitarist Keith Richards and Depp’s latest act is reminiscent of the band’s dating history.

Hate it when you have to explain a joke to people who won’t get the reference. Look it up, and listen to some of their tunes while you’re at it.

Out of the time machine and with our feet well and truly planted in 2019, Johnny Depp, 55, has a new girlfriend – Polina Glen, twentysomething, a trained dancer and choreographer, the MailOnline has deduced.

Full Story: https://www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/johnny-depp-reportedly-planning-to-marry-russian-go-go-dancer-30-years-younger-than-him/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend is going to marry a Russian lass. She is 28 and he is 52.

He sent me an email with her life details and some pics. A trained surgeon, who packed it in because of the unsociable hours, went back to Uni and became an Architect.

Getting married soon.

11 minutes ago, F430murci said:

Russian girls.  They got it going on.  That’s why I married one

I've, er, "dated" several. Incredibly hot and fun till 25 when the relentless transformation into babushkas begins, done and dusted usually in 5 years. The fondness for vodka never diminishes though. But they are always fun to be around. None of that feminist PC nonsense.

1 minute ago, Bang Bang said:

I've, er, "dated" several. Incredibly hot and fun till 25 when the relentless transformation into babushkas begins, done and dusted usually in 5 years. The fondness for vodka never diminishes though. But they are always fun to be around. None of that feminist PC nonsense.

Famous for hooking into an older Alaskan dude, getting their Visa, and then slamming their faces into a wall and calling the cops, getting a divorce and some cash.

But hot.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Famous for hooking into an older Alaskan dude, getting their Visa, and then slamming their faces into a wall and calling the cops, getting a divorce and some cash.

But hot.

Lol, that's not just limited to Russians.  Mine was in the states 8 years before we hooked up.  Met/know a lot of Ukraine and Russian girls over the last 9 years since we have been together.  For the most part, they are all excellent choices and much better than most American girls in every way . . .

4 minutes ago, F430murci said:

Lol, that's not just limited to Russians.  Mine was in the states 8 years before we hooked up.  Met/know a lot of Ukraine and Russian girls over the last 9 years since we have been together.  For the most part, they are all excellent choices and much better than most American girls in every way . . .

Dude you a Rooskie girl fanboy? They are crazy, glad u got a good one.

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude you a Rooskie girl fanboy? They are crazy, glad u got a good one.

Truly beautiful women.  Sadly, hotness and craziness seem to go hand in hand.  Pick your poison.  Me, I'll take hot and little pyscho over a well grounded homely porker any day.

11 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

Otherwise known as the babushka bomb.

Archived