Johnny Depp Reportedly Planning To Marry Russian Go-Go Dancer 30 Years Younger Than Him

snoop1130

17 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Could we have photos please... of the Russian Dancer, not Depp!

I give the relationship one week before she heads to the lawyers and sues for divorce and half of his substantial wealth.

Google is your friend.  I googled and found her pictures in less than ten seconds. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell of a lot of Hollywood actors have married very young women decades younger than themselves..  

Must be something about the entertainment industry... or something in the air or water on the west coast of North America.

17 hours ago, owl sees all said:

My friend is going to marry a Russian lass. She is 28 and he is 52.

He sent me an email with her life details and some pics. A trained surgeon, who packed it in because of the unsociable hours, went back to Uni and became an Architect.

Getting married soon.

a rather aDEPPt decision

If you want to see real hate and venom read the Daily Mail or as its called there the Daily Female about this. As the average English female now weighs in at around 90 plus kilos they hate her for her looks, but the real hate is towards him. You can read the fear of the porkers of being dumped by a husband with money and being replaced by a younger model. Its the mans fault he is a perv will he grow up etc nothing to do with them having an arse of a small building and looking like a back end of a bus. With woman its all about money until they get replaced by a younger model.

18 hours ago, helpisgood said:

I know little of Depp aside from seeing him in a few movies.

I hope he has the good sense to get a well-drafted prenuptial agreement. 

I was thinking the same...

But I'm not sure it's a good idea to have an arrangement where a widow gets a lot more than an ex.  You can survive a divorce.  Murder, not so easy.

It's that old chestnut- always be worth more to your spouse alive than dead.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:59 PM, F430murci said:

Truly beautiful women.  Sadly, hotness and craziness seem to go hand in hand.  Pick your poison.  Me, I'll take hot and little pyscho over a well grounded homely porker any day.

Venezuelan women have a similar reputation.

But the Colombiana's are truly to die for.

16 hours ago, NanLaew said:

It's slope.

...and forebears.

Naw dude we arent talking about Artificial Cranial Deformation practiced by, among others, her Gothic Genetic https://www.yourdictionary.com/forebearer, viz the Chernyakhov culture, but rather, the high cheekbones of the Slavic/Asian mix and her asian eyes. And her melon shaped, firm.......

When Johnny is old enough, and celebrate his 70th birthday he can visit Pattaya and get married with someone 50 years younger , that would be more impressive. Johnny is ready for retirement...

38 minutes ago, balo said:

When Johnny is old enough, and celebrate his 70th birthday he can visit Pattaya and get married with someone 50 years younger , that would be more impressive. Johnny is ready for retirement...

Let's just hope that he doesn't end up strangulated in a Bangcock hotel room.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:11 AM, manarak said:

why not... if he's enjoying himself and a marriage is the price...

A man with his fame and ( presumably ) money doesn't need to get married. The burds will be all over him, wherever he goes.

He should read the TVF divorce sub forum for helpful hints.

Archived