BANGKOK 22 May 2019 06:27
saekret

Ordering items online ship to Thailand

Posted (edited)

Anyone on here ever ordered items banggood website? I am very tempted to order on there it would like be playing with fire and I am very cautious because of the mix reviews I've read. My second option would be ebay since they're more trust worthy , they're selling item cheaper, however I will be paying 200$ for shipping so the total cost  would be nearly exactly the same price on banggood and I would have to wait almost a month to receive the goods. My last question can i track the item from start to finish if its ship from USA to Thailand . 

Edited by saekret

Believe most use Lazada, Shopee, Aliexpress and Ebay for ordering here.  Remember if you pay $200 for shipping that will be included into the customs duty assessment.  

Depends what method of shipping is used but generally yes, it can be tracked.

Cost of goods + shipping+ insurance x import duty % + vat

PLUS any processing fees added dependent on which service is used.

I always order cheap things from aliexpress with free shipping, I never tried banggood from Thailand. For bigger/more expensive things I usually try to find them on Lazada. On Lazada expect a 10 to 30% markup compared to aliexpress but delivery is usually very fast.

8 minutes ago, yokat said:

I always order cheap things from aliexpress with free shipping, I never tried banggood from Thailand. For bigger/more expensive things I usually try to find them on Lazada. On Lazada expect a 10 to 30% markup compared to aliexpress but delivery is usually very fast.

Actually Lazada is Aliexpress (same owner Alibaba).  But as you note price may be very much higher for China shipments when by a drop shipment by a local seller.  But if you search believe many, if not all, are now available from Chinese sellers at the same Aliexpress price, or in some cases lower.  Seems to have changed in last few months and as said shipment is often faster for some reason.  

Thanks. I think will go for ebay instead. I pay that extra $200 shipping because I don't want to take the risk from banggood when eBay is more trusted platform. 

A lot of lazada come from China warehouses that are sold in bulks to lazada, lazada is just another platform to help  these small timer business owner who want to sell their merchandise.