BANGKOK 19 May 2019 15:29

God Belief...Yes or No?   

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

" Agnostic " was intentionally omitted

In study and talking with many others from different faiths that's what others and myself consider to be the closest to but sometime think I have a guardian angel for want of better words. 😎

As a child I was taught as a child that's what I thought religion was all about but I grew up still knowing what was in my own heart & mind I don't think I could go atheist.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And how about those guardian angles for all those people who pray to god all the time and who are "good people"? How many of them die? How many are killed? And then, what is the reaction from other believers: Let's pray. Didn't they notice that praying obviously does not work?

I'm not referring to or about other people or those who pray I am not one of them.

Go and sort your bike insurance out a lot simpler for you than to see where I am coming from. 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

a lot simpler for you than to see where I am coming from

I know where you are coming from: Location:Old Sukhothai 😉 

• Haha 1

The poll has a dearth of activity and participation. Can a mod move it to "Featured" where it would surely gain alot more traction and show an accurate representation of TVF members belief or lack thereof. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1