POLL: God Belief...Yes or No?

Skeptic7

God Belief...Yes or No?   

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

Hari hari Krishna!

not forget snow white and the 7 dwarfs!

7 itself is very important and should be worshipped!

Actually, it's number nine (9) that is the important number, in our deanery system. Number nine and the sequence of numbers above and below 1024.

All numbers above a certain number revert to nine when the actual digits are added together. In binary i like the number 1111 (15). For personal reasons.

In more recent times the numbers 57, 666 and 69 have significance.

Of course in bingo, we have Kelly's eye (1), legs (11) two little ducks (22) two fat ladies (88) etc.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Actually, it's number nine (9) that is the important number, in our deanery system. Number nine and the sequence of numbers above and below 1024.

All numbers above a certain number revert to nine when the actual digits are added together. In binary i like the number 1111 (15). For personal reasons.

Of course in bingo, we have Kelly's eye (1), legs (11) two little ducks (22) two fat ladies (88) etc.

I think it is time for a war about wich number is most important! 

26 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I thing it is time for a war about which number is most important! 

Don't let trump hear that Tagged. Could be just the excuse he wants to invade the world.

George Bush would have put it so eloquently; you are either with number 7 or you are not. Counties need to make up their minds!!!!

And Obama; it's a free world and you can worship any number you like; for the moment.

And Clinton; what's with all these numbers; I just want a 69.

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Don't let trump hear that Tagged. Could be just the excuse he wants to invade the world.

George Bush would have put it so eloquently; you are either with number 7 or you are not. Counties need to make up their minds!!!! And Obama; it's a free world and you can worship any number you like.

Any reasons for war is a good war, right? 

Vikings invaded other countries because of women, not gold! 

5 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

And I always thought their own women were pretty hot. 

What you see today, is quite a huge mix from east, west and south! All the pretty women from that Island, got a ticket to north, thats why you hardly see a good looking woman on that island today. 

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I like 68 for personal reasons! ????

Archived