Haven't seen Quark

THAIPHUKET

Very funny association! What I was referring to is  Quark or quarg is a type of fresh dairy product made by warming soured milk until the desired amount of curdling is met, and then straining it. It can be classified as freshacid-set cheese. Traditional quark can be made without rennet, but in modern dairies small quantities of rennet are typically added

On 4/26/2019 at 1:52 PM, NancyL said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)

I used to see it from time-to-time in Rim Ping near the cottage cheese, but haven't seen it for ages.  Good stuff.  

Near the cottage cheese? Rimping Village insisted they didn't have cottage cheese yesterday. Maybe not enough of us are buying it often enough...

5 minutes ago, beau thai said:

Near the cottage cheese? Rimping Village insisted they didn't have cottage cheese yesterday. Maybe not enough of us are buying it often enough...

Was in Rimping MeeChok yesterday, several brands of cottage cheese on sale.

I picked up one that was 400bht/Kg ..... then put it back and selected my usual Beston Cheddar at 350bht/Kg.

No point in wasting money.

The supermarket in the basement of Central Festival always used to have Quark in their cheese section.

Auf der au soi 3 loi kroh has it in the buffet.  At romping the sold some liverwurst in a glass which was good enough to see the guy that made it by the canal road.

He had great quark.his shop and operation was spotless. It was his friends outside talking in German that made me never go back. But again his product was excellent. 

Archived