That's the guy who stole my wallet: Belgian tourist does the pointing

webfact

That's the guy who stole my wallet: Belgian tourist does the pointing

4pm_VI.jpg

Picture: The Pattaya News

A 63 year old Belgian man told police in Pattaya that after befriending a Thai man in a Jomtien beer bar he took him to his room for sex. 

But while Luc Rapoye was in the shower Thalang Thamnao, 29, made off with his wallet and escaped on a motorbike. 

Pattaya station chief Pol Col Prawit Chorseng and chief of the tourist police at the resort Lt-Col Piyapong Ensarn were soon on the case.

They studied CCTV and talked to those in the area and discovered that the thief was hiding out at a room in Sa Liam sub-district of Phatnat Nikom district in Chonburi. 

There the thief was arrested along with 100 Euros, 1,500 baht and a wallet. 

Thalang - who The Pattaya News said was a gay man - has been charged with theft during the hours of darkness and receiving stolen goods. 

He was detained and fingered by the victim at the police station. 

Source: The Pattaya News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-26

35 minutes ago, webfact said:

A 63 year old Belgian man told police in Pattaya that after befriending a Thai man in a Jomtien beer bar he took him to his room for sex. 

But while Luc Rapoye was in the shower Thalang Thamnao

Mom look! Granddad is on the internet! I thought he said he was going to Hawaii! 

Its good to see some pointing returning to police/crime stories. Its one of those things that has gone by the wayside. I cant recall the last post or story that had some expert pointing.

How are we supposed to determine who is guilty, police are doing a great job etc, if nobody is pointing.

Good to see, Bring back the "point"

18 minutes ago, essox essox said:

YEAH there are two types here....NIGHTTIME THEFT AND DAYTIME....!!!

I think it comes down to intent, during the day you have a reason to be somewhere, work, shopping etc. During the night you should be home in bed, no reason to be out and about, therefore must be up to no good.

1 hour ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Fingered? Boy, they could have worded that far better. Horrible images flashed through my mind.

Sounds like he got off likely.

I sure old Belgian Luc was planning to give the little guy a lot more than just a finger. 

Maybe that’s why he did a runner. 

1 hour ago, namatjira said:

That’s classic, surely the writer and editors are having a laugh

One has to believe the wording is deliberate, or they just have a sense of irony, without knowing it

21 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Sounds like he got off likely.

I sure old Belgian Luc was planning to give the little guy a lot more than just a finger. 

Maybe that’s why he did a runner. 

Maybe Luc was the one about to be ROGERED and fingered

7 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Maybe Luc was the one about to be ROGERED and fingered

Usually with gay sex for cash the receiver of the cash is also the receiver of the rogering. That’s how it usually works.

20 minutes ago, Kim J said:

Surely there must be some mistake here? How on earth can such disgusting practices be going on in "South East Asia's premier family resort?

It's clearly the fault of the Belgian. If he hadn't come to Thailand the crime would not have been committed.

1 hour ago, RobMuir said:

Usually with gay sex for cash the receiver of the cash is also the receiver of the rogering. That’s how it usually works.

First hand knowledge??

I am aware of some supposedly straight men (married kids etc) and claim to be hetero who pay to be rogered, especially in trip away from wife and family

Besides the Belgium population are much more open and frank regarding sexual orientations.

1 hour ago, Ctkong said:

Now Belgian Luc Rapoye ‘s antics is splattered all over the internet more so if he is not known to be gay.

Without the pleasure of the man he chose to "splatter " with ????

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

First hand knowledge??

I don’t need to pay for it. 

3 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Besides the Belgium population are much more open and frank regarding sexual orientations.

Much more open and frank than who?

Archived