That's the guy who stole my wallet: Belgian tourist does the pointing

webfact

1 minute ago, PomPolo said:

Would definitely foregone the 100 euro rather than the publicity.

No such thing as bad publicity doesn't apply here i guess!

Why is it bad publicity

He is affirmed in his sexual orientation,

if he was heterosexual, would you think not reporting the theft by a female was a good thing?

50 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Why is it bad publicity

if he was heterosexual, would you think not reporting the theft by a female was a good thing?

Maybe it's nothing to do with his sexual orientation but if it was me I would not want the publicity of paying for sex off a young and vulnerable person involved in the sex trade.

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

hours of darkness is more serious of a crime than during the day. 

If it's during the hours of darkness but you have the light switched on?
having said that the "fingering" bit got me retching !!!!

On 4/26/2019 at 12:33 PM, Cat ji said:

So, restorative justice with compensation, and no court case. Pretty good police service, that. He got his money back and he got to finger the sex worker for free - although with the cops watching.

Rumour is that when the arresting kop said "your nicked" he replied "Bugger me".

On 4/26/2019 at 2:59 AM, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Fingered? Boy, they could have worded that far better. Horrible images flashed through my mind.

PC gone mad again...

Now I understand why they do not tell the story of the "Little Dutch boy who shoved his finger in a Dyke" anymore...

On 4/26/2019 at 8:51 AM, webfact said:

There the thief was arrested along with 100 Euros, 1,500 baht and a wallet

I would not risk my face being plastered all over the internet for 100 euros and a few baht.I think I would just have a drink and forget it ever happened. 

On 4/26/2019 at 3:12 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Why is it bad publicity

Hetero, or homosexual.  Announcing to the world that you are a sex tourist can't look good on the CV.

Edit:  In fact, since prostitution is illegal, it's about on par with going to the cops and saying someone stole your weed.  It could go real badly...

10 hours ago, impulse said:

Hetero, or homosexual.  Announcing to the world that you are a sex tourist can't look good on the CV.

I don't see an announcement here that he is a sex tourist. 

Edit:  In fact, since prostitution is illegal, it's about on par with going to the cops and saying someone stole your weed.  It could go real badly...

Not illegal in Belgium and there's no evidence that prostitution is involved here according to how prostitution is defined under Thai law. As most TVF posters are completely ignorant of the real, very specific current definition in Thailand, they think a lot of what they're seeing is illegal when it in fact isn't. False arguments will be made based on outdated law or definitions in other countries or "what I say it is."

But I've wasted too much time in the past on education here so I'll leave it at that. We had another truther correcting the stereotypical misconception for a while but he gave up as well, it seems. Enjoy. 

Archived