BANGKOK 24 May 2019 19:50
VocalNeal

Guys who have to leave every 90 days is there a preferred destination

Just curious as if I don't leave before then I have to go out at the end of May. In days of yore I have gone on the train to Laos but maybe, from BKK,  Cambodia is nearer and quicker? 

It would help if you detailed your motive for the trip.

Is it the need to leave every 90 days as part of your Nom -immigrant visa.

Maye some other reason!

• Like 1

Nepal

Gesendet von iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect

• Confused 1

I would not particularly recommend Tha Khaek (opposite Nakhon Phanom). In fact do the out-in and then travelling around Nakhon Phanom would be better. Avoid Beung Kan though.

Posted (edited)

To reiterate @MJCM you just use the nearest crossing, with perhaps the exception being Aranyaprathet / Poipet.  In Chumphon, either pier in Ranong is popular.   Some borders like Danok (Sadao) might require you stay overnight (no same day out-in, this may have changed)

But you must post where you are crossing from to get specifics on that area.   I assume you are referring to the border hopper having a ME non-immigrant visa as you said "every 90 days"

Edited by 4evermaat

4 hours ago, overherebc said:

Anywhere except Sri Lanka.

Safest place to go right now.. Always is after a bomb as the streets are swamped with police and Soldiers.

• Like 2

I saw all of SE Asia doing those 3-month runs from BKK for about 6 years. You can go cheap like Cambodia or Laos, or go expensive like S'pore. I enjoyed visiting all of them. Try and look for hotel/flight deals about a month in advance of when you need to go. 

I used to go by bus to the Burmese border, about 4 hours from Chiang Mai and in and out in a few minutes.  The duty free liquor store between Immigration posts has a good range, and tho some say most is fake, the ones I bought sure seemed the same ol' brew the airports sell at twice the price.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scavenger said:

Next winter, I'd like to spend some time by the sea, without being harassed by touts and all that crap, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Vietnam, Da nang?

No problem avoiding touts if you stay within the resort or hotel facilities in Bali, on the street they will chew your ears off. Penang. Langkawi.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:18 PM, jacko45k said:

Vietnam, Da nang?

No problem avoiding touts if you stay within the resort or hotel facilities in Bali, on the street they will chew your ears off. Penang. Langkawi.

nhatrang