Jump to content
BANGKOK 21 May 2019 07:29
Destiny1990

Pattaya Versus DaNang and the winner is?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Saigon is kicking. Hanoi is cultured  but closed at 10.30. Danang. I'd like to go but I know it wont be like pattaya.  Let's face it. For pattaya, better or worse.  Theres no place like it.

Not really understand what u mean..

How u know how it is when not yet visited? What u liked about Saigon? Are u talking about Pattaya is Pattaya because it has some girly bars with noisy crap music?

u worry DaNang doesn’t have such features for u? 

Edited by Destiny1990
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

You wont catch me going to Nadang. Everyone there walks backwards.

 

Danang would be another matter, though I dont think that I would like the general lack of public transport unless I could have my own car, which would be unlikely on a short trip. I wont use motorbike taxis and I dont fancy riding a rented one either.

Dalat would also be a strong contender for a visit and personally I would prefer it due to the cooler climate. I always did like hill stations and being a smaller place it would be possible to get around in relative comfort on foot.

Yes sorry I meshed up with the names i am talking about DaNang.. Also Dalat I curious with since its cooler but without a beach..I read taxies very effective in DaNang and with meter..

Edited by Destiny1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KittenKong said:

You wont catch me going to Nadang. Everyone there walks backwards.

 

Danang would be another matter, though I dont think that I would like the general lack of public transport unless I could have my own car, which would be unlikely on a short trip. I wont use motorbike taxis and I dont fancy riding a rented one either.

Dalat would also be a strong contender for a visit and personally I would prefer it due to the cooler climate. I always did like hill stations and being a smaller place it would be possible to get around in relative comfort on foot.

You have clearly never been to Tappaya .... and neither have I.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Saigon = Bangkok, same-same but different.

Da Nang = Hua Hin, but cleaner.

Hội An = Cha am, but less pretentious.

Nha Trang = Pattaya, with zoning but the same amount of Chinese.

Cam Ranh = Jomtien, in around 5 years time.

Vung Tau = Klongtoey, and there's nowt wrong with that.

Dalat = Khaoyai (Korat), but much closer to the sea.

Hanoi = Chiang Mai, with better coffee.

Lạng Sơn = Chiang Rai, but a lot bigger.

Can u name some differences between the 2 countries?

I think price level such as food, condo, transport etc is nearly the same between the 2. 

Visas extensions are easier in Vietnam anything else u noticed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Can u name some differences between the 2 countries?

I think price level such as food, condo, transport etc is nearly the same between the 2. 

Visas extensions are easier in Vietnam anything else u noticed?

 

If Vietnamese get sick they come to Thailand.  GDP per capita is about 3 times higher in Thailand.  https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/vietnam/thailand

Corruption increase 56% Vietnam vs Thailand 14% https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_in_asia_pacific_what_20000_people_told_us

 

In Thailand 9 die before 1 year.  Vietnam 17.  54 die childbirth out of 1000 in Thailand 20.  https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/thailand/vietnam

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

If Vietnamese get sick they come to Thailand.  GDP per capita is about 3 times higher in Thailand.  https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/vietnam/thailand

Corruption increase 56% Vietnam vs Thailand 14% https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_in_asia_pacific_what_20000_people_told_us

 

In Thailand 9 die before 1 year.  Vietnam 17.  54 die childbirth out of 1000 in Thailand 20.  https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/thailand/vietnam

 

 

How about aggressive  stray dogs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...