Boob Job Information

So my GF is looking at getting breast implants.

Obviously many guys here have had experience with regards to their GFs having had this done.

Basically I wanted to get an idea of costs recommendations do's and don'ts or any other relevant information from those that have had real experience. We are both living in Pattaya. 

This topic has probably being previously covered but I couldn't find any information. But feel free to direct me if you know of where there is information.

Cheers

1 hour ago, 1 said:

We are both living in Pattaya. 

Just now, Skallywag said:

She will need to find a licensed qualified plastic surgeon.  What city are you in?

18 minutes ago, 1 said:

Thanks very much for that well constructed and considered opinion.

You're welcome. Point is, you choosed your gf with small boobs and was happy with that. Now she wants to enlarge her breasts and you to pay for it. Does she have a plan... (think excange bf) ?

4 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

You're welcome. Point is, you choosed your gf with small boobs and was happy with that. Now she wants to enlarge her breasts and you to pay for it. Does she have a plan... (think excange bf) ?

At what point did I say I was paying for it?

I'm after advice on breast enhancement (and that doesn't necessarily mean a significant increase in the size) not relationship guidance.

22 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Yanhee or Bangmod over on Rama 2 are the place to go in Bkk. total waste of money as are nose jobs and skin whitening

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but that certainly doesn't mean the opinion is accurate.

My Mrs. wanted a nose job and while I thought her nose looked great as it was, I went along with her wishes.

She loves her new "falang" nose and I suppose it was somehow good for her self esteem.

If a man or lady want to change something, why the hell not?

Other than the cost aspect how's it any different than getting a new hairstyle?

2 additional points to note

1) Breasts are primarily fat tissue and will automatically get larger if weight is gained.  Many Thai women are way too thin and rather than implants they need to just get to a healthy weight.  Sometimes a woman does not want to be at normal weight for her height because with it she has a small "pot" belly. If so IMO a much better look will be obtained by a procedure to remove the extra belly fat (lip or nowadays cool sculpt), this will enable her to weigh more with a still flat stomach and with that she will have all natural, larger breasts.

2) Breast implants are not IMO at all natural looking or feeling. However they have become so common that the hard, rubbery artificial appearance they give looks "natural" to some people because they have forgotten what normal breasts look like.

3) If she does go for implants, should avoid going too large. Thai body frames tend to be small and large breasts really don't suit them. Not to mention she'll get back aches.

4) There are small risks associated both with the procedure and having the implants in place. (Bigger risks if done at an unqualified place on the cheap).

34 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but that certainly doesn't mean the opinion is accurate.

My Mrs. wanted a nose job and while I thought her nose looked great as it was, I went along with her wishes.

She loves her new "falang" nose and I suppose it was somehow good for her self esteem.

If a man or lady want to change something, why the hell not?

Other than the cost aspect how's it any different than getting a new hairstyle?

Told my wife I am off if she does the falang nose nonsense. I married her as she is, not with bits of plastic shoved up her nose after they break it.

I have gone through this twice with an Oz gf and a Korean.

While I had a lot of fun with them, the novelty wears off and the reality of having a chest full of plasticky glue sets in. 

Tell her her to consider the fact that they need to be changed every ten years. So if she lives till 95, she will need to have more boob operations in her 40s 50s 60s 70sand 80s. 

Unless they are a set of small saggy ones due to having kids I strongly suggest forgetting about it. 

The Oz girlfriend has since removed hers and not sure about the Korean, but she regretted it.

it is a really dumb idea.

The costs vary . I understand from my wife that prices vary from around 60,000 up depending upon where and the size of the implant, or whether it is silicon or saline.  Several years ago now since why wife had hers and then cost 115,000.  As Sheryl said go to a proper hospital and Yanhee has one of the best names.  Remember to seek a doctors opinion on the size too as they must look natural rather than a couple of melons.   Me , I wanted two jack fruits but I didn't get my way but seriously a simple enhancement, whilst us males may joke or fantasise about them, for the lady who was under endowed that can promote a remarkable increase in self confidence.

My wife brought up the subject of wanting breast implants a few months after we were married. I showed her some pictures and videos of the results from blotched procedures and complications from infections.  I told her I loved her just the way she is and if I was attracted to bigger breasts, I would have married one of her sisters. The subject hasn't risen since.

Tell her big boobs isn’t the meaning of life and it will only make her happy in the short term, tell her to stop looking at other women on Instagram and Facebook and wanting to be like them, tell her you love her the way she is now and make her feel good about her small boobs. 

Archived