Boob Job Information

1 hour ago, Bonobojt said:

Tell her big boobs isn’t the meaning of life and it will only make her happy in the short term, tell her to stop looking at other women on Instagram and Facebook and wanting to be like them, tell her you love her the way she is now and make her feel good about her small boobs. 

You're drawing a lot of conclusions there. 

I'm quoting you but below applies to anybody that has offered the same type of opinion. 

I'm not after a life coach I'm after advice on breast enhancement. If I need advice on whether or not she should get it done I'll post a question that goes along the lines of should she get breast enhancement. 

I'm quoting you but below applies to anybody that has offered the same type of opinion. 

I'm not after a life coach I'm after advice on breast enhancement. If I need advice on whether or not she should get it done I'll post a question that goes along the lines of should she get breast enhancement. 

The answer to where to go has been given already

Yep, quality of the job is important. I have felt enhanced breasts which made me recoil - like manipulating a brick inside skin wrapping. And some I could not have told were fake except for the law of nature that Thai women are never naturally well-endowed.

I have also met women who have had multiple breast jobs within a few years because of unsatisfactory results. So make sure you go to a top place. Youse gets what youse pays for.

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
7 hours ago, 1 said:

The answer to where to go has been given already

I wasn't looking for an answer I was looking for advice

11 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

Lordie, you're cantankerous old fella. I doubt your gf can ever get boobs big or soft enough to make you happy.

Yes I think you're probably spot-on about cantankerous but I don't know about the old! 

But it's tiring just constantly reading posts with people sharing their personal beliefs about what one should and shouldn't do and I'm not talking about this thread in particular. If you read the 20 or so posts that have been posted here it's really only a few that pertain to my OP.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:28 AM, Sheryl said:

Many Thai women are way too thin and rather than implants they need to just get to a healthy weight.

Haven't noticed that myself, certainly not compared to being overweight from a Western diet.

• 4 weeks later...

So just for the record. 

My girlfriend had her boobs done and she is very happy with the results. She used a local Clinic in Pattaya 425cc 740000b.

https://plastic-surgery-clinic-355.business.site/ You can go through their Facebook page and see girls being interviewed whilst having the surgery.

Basically the decision was hers where she went, I only insisted that she did an appropriate amount of research. She selected this one because they had so many positive reviews. We have since found out that it's actually the staff that writes the reviews On behalf of the client, which I was not surprised. I was skeptical of the amount of reviews and the positiveness of them. But the fact that they had no negative reviews was what swayed me. 

My simple understanding of the process I would have no problems in recommending a clinic over a major Hospital. I realize there is always a small amount of danger as they are not properly equipped to handle an emergency, but this is a surgery that is performed regularly in Thailand at clinics just like this under local anesthetic.

4 minutes ago, 1 said:

So just for the record. 

My girlfriend had her boobs done and she is very happy with the results. She used a local Clinic in Pattaya 425cc 740000b.

https://plastic-surgery-clinic-355.business.site/ You can go through their Facebook page and see girls being interviewed whilst having the surgery.

Basically the decision was hers where she went, I only insisted that she did an appropriate amount of research. She selected this one because they had so many positive reviews. We have since found out that it's actually the staff that writes the reviews On behalf of the client, which I was not surprised. I was skeptical of the amount of reviews and the positiveness of them. But the fact that they had no negative reviews was what swayed me. 

My simple understanding of the process I would have no problems in recommending a clinic over a major Hospital. I realize there is always a small amount of danger as they are not properly equipped to handle an emergency, but this is a surgery that is performed regularly in Thailand at clinics just like this under local anesthetic.

Do you have any before and after pictures ?

I hope for your sake that you're not paying for it. I know so many girls who've had "boyfriends" buy them boob jobs, to be enjoyed by many other men. Personally I hate the way fake boobs feel and I'd prefer a girl with small boobs to one with fake boobs. Also depends on the quality of the job too, I guess.

1 minute ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I hope for your sake that you're not paying for it. I know so many girls who've had "boyfriends" buy them boob jobs, to be enjoyed by many other men. Personally I hate the way fake boobs feel and I'd prefer a girl with small boobs to one with fake boobs. Also depends on the quality of the job too, I guess.

One way or another we always pay for it. And yes I probably agree what you say about The Real McCoy, but in this case I think it's an improvement and certainly from her point of view it is. Which really is what it's all about.

Archived