Groin numbness while riding

55Jay

On 7/31/2019 at 8:25 PM, bamboozled said:

It's a bummer this saddle is not on Lazada. But then again, the cost is $120 or more where it IS available so if it isn't a happy marriage with your gluteus maximus your out a lotta crank for nothin'. Personally, though I'll admit to being pretty ignorant on it, I find the pricing of bike saddles up there with men's razors and printer cartridges. Really doesn't seem there could possibly be all that much to this inanimate, quite simple piece of equipment. I think "they're" taking the piss out of us. Am I missing something?

You're right on many levels for a number of goods in Thailand, which are avaiable in the West, but you'd think they were covered in gold here given the price for them.   

I'm not a hard-core "bikey" guy. I have a bike.  It was given to me for free.  I upgraded it a bit and use it because running was farking up my knees and legs after a certain age came up and smacked me the reality face.  So now I ride, less impact, like swimming, then do the rest of my exercise routine afterward. 

Must admit, I get a giggle from some of the Thais I see out at the exercise/bike riding area I go to.  All kitted out with the apparel, top of the range bike, aerodynamic helmet and fancy shoes, iPhone plotter, blah blah.  I see them for a month then never see them again.   Meh, I don't need any of that trendy, fancy s**t.  I ride the hell out of what I got for a result, and that's it.  No selfies on Facefart and Instagum.  No GPS monitoring.  I don't have a "gym membership".  Fancy Nancy Boys and their toys.  Pfffft!

Archived