Pattaya woman tells police she was raped by ‘Filipino tourist’

rooster59

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Most women have something called a job to cover those expenses

And in that job they have to sell their labor, their talent, or their mind to earn the money to "cover those expenses'. 

You gotta sell something to get by, why denigrate one profession more than any other profession or skill? 

If someone steals your "work" without paying for it  - that is a crime.  

2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Most women have something called a job to cover those expenses

sometimes their so called job doesn't pay enough to cover all the luxury.... did you ever heard about the university students (special) jobs to help with end of the month cash shortage, very common

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

sometimes their so called job doesn't pay enough to cover all the luxury.... did you ever heard about the university students (special) jobs to help with end of the month cash shortage, very common

yes, very common but there is no accounting for taste

On 4/27/2019 at 2:50 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe he should have offered her 500B for outdoor service.

Ok, let's be serious: Obviously he should be punished. But what's a reasonable punishment?

Is this rape and should it be handled like any rape where the woman did not agree to anything?

There should be, and maybe there are, different kind of crime accusations depending on what happened.

It seems she voluntarily went with him and they agreed already to have sex. The only thing which changed was the location of their activities. Should that be called rape? I have my doubts.

And just to make sure there are no misunderstandings: I think everybody who raped someone else should go to jail. But it should be clear that the raped person did not voluntary join the attacker.

You seem to have confused kidnap with rape, which is not about whether they joined someone voluntarily or not, it is about whether they were penetrated by someone against their will.

On 4/28/2019 at 9:36 PM, Kieran00001 said:

You want to tell us that her body language told you to penetrate her and, regardless of her telling you she didn't want you to, you still did?  And this happens to you all the time?  Yeah, you sound like a serial rapist.

I had a girlfriend in Japan who for 4 years every time we had sex would verbally say "yada" (don't want it) and "iya" (no) and "dame" (cannot), between moans. It made her hornier to verbally refuse although she very much wanted it. This is very common in Japan. Less so in Thailand but I'm sure it does exist here too.

47 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I had a girlfriend in Japan who for 4 years every time we had sex would verbally say "yada" (don't want it) and "iya" (no) and "dame" (cannot), between moans. It made her hornier to verbally refuse although she very much wanted it. This is very common in Japan. Less so in Thailand but I'm sure it does exist here too.

Oh no, don't do it, noooooooooooooooooooo

On 4/27/2019 at 1:34 PM, PatOngo said:

Since she admitted to and agreed to hawk it for 2500 baht, was she charged with procurement before leaving the police station? Or was she just a good law abiding tourist?

Well, as a tourist, if the right girl (pretty and young) offered me 2.5 grand for a roll in the hay, I just might take her up on her offer... ???? 

On 4/27/2019 at 1:34 PM, PatOngo said:

Since she admitted to and agreed to hawk it for 2500 baht, was she charged with procurement before leaving the police station? Or was she just a good law abiding tourist?

You can not procure yourself. 

Archived