Elon Musk to face defamation lawsuit for calling Thai cave rescuer “pedo guy”

rooster59

On 4/30/2019 at 9:38 PM, Scutty said:

If as is reported he lived in Pattaya for 20 years then Im sure Musks lawyers will have a fine time interviewing those who knew him there and finding out what he got up to and who with . Chances are it was nothing good .

It was subsequently confirmed that he's never been to Pattaya. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is waist of time and this man thinking like he lives in Thailand where abusive of the law and face book is over welming and is corruption disease that most corporation is using it as part of their bad business practic it is bad that Facebook alowe that this people use the people data and profiles and terrorise innocent peoples life ( have more stories for this defamation Cases in Thailand) 

14 minutes ago, Penefattore said:

Musk is an <deleted> , unfortunately he will go bankrupt before Vernon wins his lawsuit.

If anyone goes bankrupt over this,  it won't be musk.

Both people will take a hit over this, but guess who will bounce back. 

Please try and post when not pissed up. :jap:

2 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

If anyone goes bankrupt over this,  it won't be musk.

Both people will take a hit over this, but guess who will bounce back. 

Please try and post when not pissed up. :jap:

Absolutely.  Musk can afford a loose tongue now and then.

It'll all go away very quietly and we'll all move on.  

Absolutely.  Musk can afford a loose tongue now and then.

It'll all go away very quietly and we'll all move on.  
It'll go away very quietly. Yes, I agree. When it comes to Mr. Musk financial situation I'm not so sure if there is not looming a bancrupcy in the future. Tesla is not as sucessfull as many think. Also the the big car makers, especially China, are catching up very fast and will leave Tesla behind soon. And not only when it comes to E-cars, there are also several big projects just now to build new big battery factories in China and Europe. But never mind, we will see. I still like my big Diesel truck. :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Just now, Swedenlars said:

It'll go away very quietly. Yes, I agree. When it comes to Mr. Musk financial situation I'm not so sure if there is not looming a bancrupcy in the future. Tesla is not as sucessfull as many think. Also the the big car makers, especially China, are catching up very fast and will leave Tesla behind soon. And not only when it comes to E-cars, there are also several big projects just now to build new big battery factories in China and Europe. But never mind, we will see. I still like my big Diesel truck. ????

Trust me, Elon Musk is here to stay.

His intergalactic space interests are also, erm, well, doing quite well on an intergalactic scale.  

6 minutes ago, dabhand said:

The DM article and its contents are to be expected.  A bit of chest thumping before it all dies a death.  Trust me.

Musk does do irony but likes to smash Bezos over the head at the slightest.  In fairness, Musk is out there in the space race.  I love watching the boosters land.  Incredible.

"This week, Spiro was accused by Florida prosecutes of lying during Kraft's case and falsely alleging that a police officer confessed to fabricating a traffic violation to stop another massage parlor customer"

Couldn't have found a more sketchy lawyer...

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Archived