TM30 Online, are people using it ?

I signed up for the Online TM30 system in Pattaya recently and have seen others mention using it.

Just wondering how widespread the use is, what provinces/IOs people use it in etc.

Have you signed up, Do you use it, What immigration area ?

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 1

How do you report yourself as a foreigner online for the TM30 instead of wasting your time going to immigration to do it? Especially if you are staying in the same rented place and have just come back from overseas. What's the website to do it?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bbi1 said:

How do you report yourself as a foreigner online for the TM30 instead of wasting your time going to immigration to do it? Especially if you are staying in the same rented place and have just come back from overseas. What's the website to do it?

You may not be able to sign up if renting (need blue book) but your landlord may be able to sign up and one of you could report.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

You may not be able to sign up if renting (need blue book) but your landlord may be able to sign up and one of you could report.

The real estate agent did it when I signed the lease agreement when moving in. Does that mean that the agent can report me again through that site every time I fly back to Thailand or they can give me access to it so I can do it every time I fly back in?

2 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

Last time I asked at immigration, only businesses such as hotels or similar companies could register to use the TM30 online reporting system.

Has something changed?

Yes, the system is no longer just for hotels. But not sure if available in all areas. Hopefully a few more responses.

• Like 1

Just now, bbi1 said:

The real estate agent did it when I signed the lease agreement when moving in. Does that mean that the agent can report me again through that site every time I fly back to Thailand or they can give me access to it so I can do it every time I fly back in?

Maybe the didnt use the online, they may have sent the office girl to do it, ask them.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

This is interesting, Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mai so far, thats a big piece of the expat population.

Not sure. I will ask next month when I return from a trip. The CM guy has posted in another thread that he was able to register online thanks to a Thai relative who went to talk to immigration. As we know this could mean simply that the IO officer liked that person, not necessarily that it's allowed for anyone. But I sure hope it is the case.

29 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

Last time I asked at immigration, only businesses such as hotels or similar companies could register to use the TM30 online reporting system...

What immigration office was that?

33 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

Not sure. I will ask next month when I return from a trip. The CM guy has posted in another thread that he was able to register online thanks to a Thai relative who went to talk to immigration. As we know this could mean simply that the IO officer liked that person, not necessarily that it's allowed for anyone. But I sure hope it is the case.

??

3 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Indeed this is up to the landlord/owner to provide the TM30.  If one is about to leave their place for a day or more, and then return, I recommend advising the landlord that one is to be away for some days, advise the planned date of return, confirm to landlord upon return, and making a point of asking for the TM30.

wrt the Landlord/owner registering/setting up an account at the immigration web site (for TM30 entry), in my Thai wife and my case, since we were in Europe, we had a family member (attractive young Thai woman) do this for us.  She went to immigration, and sweet talked a Thai official at the immigration office to help her log on and create our account.  She had a stack of paperwork with her (proof of our ownership, passports copies , etc ... but I suspect most of that not needed < I don't know details > ).

Having typed that, a Thai female friend of ours in Thailand who is an owner of a couple of condos, registered one in the immigration TM30 database without going to the immigration office, as she registered/created an account, completely online for her unit in that condo complex.   ...  The funny part here is after doing such, then 2 months later when she manged to get her first tenants, she could no longer remember how to navigate the site and make the TM30 entries, so she contacted my wife in Europe, and my wife walked her through the process. ....

My wife advised me that if one owns a unit in more than one condo complex, each complex (of condos) by that specific owner requires a separate database registration.    As it turns out, our Thai female friend noted her 2nd condo may be available to rent in a year or so, and she is scratching her head, trying to remember how she succeeded the 1st time to register/create an account - as she can no longer remember how.  

So I suspect the web site is not so easy to navigate for Thai people (and its all in Thai language).  My wife's view is a non-Thai speaker would likely not be able to navigate the site to create an account (as landlord/property owner) nor apply the TM30 updates.

Edited by oldcpu

9 hours ago, oldcpu said:

So I suspect the web site is not so easy to navigate for Thai people (and its all in Thai language).  My wife's view is a non-Thai speaker would likely not be able to navigate the site to create an account (as landlord/property owner) nor apply the TM30 updates.

The Registration site is pretty easy to navigate, most of it is in Thai and English, a couple of webpage messages etc come back in Thai so you would maybe need a thai reader close by.

image.png.38645fbf9bad2ee36816814dcdb00bc0.png

image.png.15ca00eed16f1eca122416368f6f47c1.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The Registration site is pretty easy to navigate, most of it is in Thai and English, a couple of webpage messages etc come back in Thai so you would maybe need a thai reader close by.

image.png.38645fbf9bad2ee36816814dcdb00bc0.png

image.png.15ca00eed16f1eca122416368f6f47c1.png

I notice that the first form is headed with HOTELREG is this the same form used by all or is there a different one for an individual, in my case wife, as home owner?

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Unless all of the above are hotel owners. 

Possibly but they have missed the point of the thread if so, most mention their wifes using the system.

I am the pattaya guy and I am not a hotel.

Its frustrating because there are 27 threads discussing TM30 but not many where people are aware of, or using the online system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

Possibly but they have missed the point of the thread if so, most mention their wifes using the system.

I am the pattaya guy and I am not a hotel.

Its frustrating because there are 27 threads discussing TM30 but not many where people are aware of, or using the online system.

I would be happy to myself, both for myself and any guests at the house. Each time I go to immigration I wonder if they will hassle me wrt Tm30 submittal.

5 minutes ago, gmac said:

I notice that the first form is headed with HOTELREG is this the same form used by all or is there a different one for an individual, in my case wife, as home owner?

Its just the name of the webpage (probably from when it was only for hotels), the first pull down menu you choose hotel/house etc. You can have a look at the site yourself go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/#     and click the register button.

image.png.044b0da77aa9abd4e829bfdba646e967.png

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

using the online system.

So you're registered. Have you used the online system to register yourself, visitors or tenants? Please feel free to share your experiences.

I've seen some complaints that this system is often "down", perhaps it's not bearing well under the new strains of excessive usage?

It's still not clear to me that as renters we can register and self-report (in person, via mail, or online) as "House Masters"?

I found a report that it may be acceptable in Chonburi to complete the TM-30 (doc, or PDF) and email it to [email protected]

Edited by mtls2005

Just now, mtls2005 said:

So you're registered. Have you used the online system to register yourself, visitors or tenants? Please feel free to share your experiences.

I've seen some complaints that this system is often "down", perhaps it's not bearing well under the new strains of excessive usage?

It's still not clear to me that as renters we can register and self-report (in person, via mail, or online) as "House Masters"?

I haven't reported as yet, but I am able to log in and create a dummy report etc (the system is up and available).

So long as you have access to the blue book you could register. In theory the possessor (tenant) can do TM30

Your landlord (or you on behalf of) could register and give you the login details.

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Peterw42 are you saying we can resister without being given the user name and password from immigration in person?

Registration gets you the user-name/password. Fill in all the details, send it off, a week later they email the user-name/password. Immigration offices dont hand out the username. The office may be approving it but the system sends you a username/password.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/# and click register.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I haven't reported as yet

Thanks. So it may or may not work to the satisfaction of Immigration?

Have you previously self-reported via a TM-30? Are you currently in violation? Or have you simply never left the country, or stayed somewhere other than your registered residence?

It seems like everyone must have arrived at some point, and had to file a TM-30?

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Thanks. So it may or may not work to the satisfaction of Immigration?

Have you previously self-reported via a TM-30? Are you currently in violation? Or have you simply never left the country, or stayed somewhere other than your registered residence?

It seems like everyone must have arrived at some point, and had to file a TM-30?

I have a previous in person report/reciept. 

I presume the system works, its the same system I have seen friends use with no problems.

21 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I presume the system works, its the same system I have seen friends use with no problems.

So your friends have successfully used this TM-30 online system? Can you define "success"? Have they received any sort of return confirmation? Have they successfully renewed an extension of stay (recently) without being confronted with the request for a TM-30 receipt?