TM30 Online, are people using it ?

45 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Ok I see. It is actually user name.

I registered and got an acknowledgement asking me to click a link to confirm my email. Did that.

But did not receive a password. Will there be another email with that or do I have to do something online?

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The usermame/password took a week or so so come back in my case, maybe dependant on your local imm office as they may have to approve. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 6:27 PM, Peterw42 said:

Yes, the system is no longer just for hotels. But not sure if available in all areas. Hopefully a few more responses.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

not for me .. only owner or manager or something called  etc .... it is in thai language so as usual very confusing .... i also would need the house number the address .. (house is listed on unnamed road) it also has a big red banner in thai .. so i stopped at this point ..

37 minutes ago, ifmu said:

not for me .. only owner or manager or something called  etc .... it is in thai language so as usual very confusing .... i also would need the house number the address .. (house is listed on unnamed road) it also has a big red banner in thai .. so i stopped at this point ..

The property would still have a blue book/chanote with address details etc. the red banner is asking for a copy of the blue book/chanote.

Yes, not so easy for a tenant etc unless you have access to blue book or chanote etc. You could always get the owner to setup access and you/owner could do the reports.

Edited by Peterw42

On 5/2/2019 at 3:28 PM, Sheryl said:

I see. Thanks. A considerable problem as I am in Cambodia and need to report 2 people arriving at my place in a week.

Any update on whether you were successful in registering ?

36 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Any update on whether you were successful in registering ?

Nothing. Have not received email with password yet. When I go to register then check status it shows the listing, but as I have no password I can't log in.

• Thanks 2

Some reports say it takes ~ 7 calendar days to receive the initial PW. One assumes that a human must review the "registration"? Given the holiday(s), maybe give it another few days?

My landlord only applied on Saturday, 4 April, and not expecting much movement until next week.

The status page says: "Registration requires Immigration officer's approval within 7 days (working hour)".  Clicking on the entry line in the status page table shows your current status.

I applied Sunday April 28. Due to weekends and holidays today is only the fifth day of 'working hour'.  Good luck all.  Hope everyone gets approval quickly now they are back to work.

The status page says: "Registration requires Immigration officer's approval within 7 days (working hour)".  Clicking on the entry line in the status page table shows your current status.

I applied Sunday April 28. Due to weekends and holidays today is only the fifth day of 'working hour'.  Good luck all.  Hope everyone gets approval quickly now they are back to work.

Ah yes, so it does. Mine says awaiting approval.

Of course that us what my attempted online 90 day reports all show going back a year as this office never responds to them. But hopefully TM30 will be a different matter. They must check the online submissions of hotels surely...

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Or are you simply doing individual reports as needed?

i have done only individual reports (about 5 times), i think excel is more for a guesthouse or

a hotel for reporting every day more than only one new guest ... i am glad, the 24 report is

working for me ...

• Like 1

I did find this video, which helped some Thai friends/neighbors get through the registration (and, hopefully, future successful use of this system). It's in Thai,

Of the three people I've been assisting this week, two experienced issues which indicate the system was inaccessible, perhaps maintenance/back-up was taking place, but they made it through the registration process and are awaiting the initial authentication credentials.

People are evidently using the system, usage indicates 2,088 visitors today as of 07:48.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, STD Warehouse said:

Just done my TM30 online, how do I print the TM30 paper/receipt to show immigration when asked to avoid getting a fine when asked for it? 

Most people say they take a screenshot from within the Search / Status section, and then perhaps print that? 

Assuming a successful report it's not clear to me you have to carry around a piece of paper, yet.

FNSEARCHHOTELFORM30

See pages 26 & 27 of the manual.

Address_manual_1.pdf

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, STD Warehouse said:

Just done my TM30 online, how do I print the TM30 paper/receipt to show immigration when asked to avoid getting a fine when asked for it? 

As others have said a screenshot etc but its the hotel system so a printout/receipt isnt usually given or required to carry. In theory it should show in the immigration system alien reported by "registered property" XYZ. (the registered property is in the immigration system)

Normal registration (paper) for a non-registered property doesn't pop up in the system (the property isnt in the system), thats why you carry and show a receipt.

Edited by Peterw42

44 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Most people say they take a screenshot from within the Search / Status section, and then perhaps print that? 

Assuming a successful report it's not clear to me you have to carry around a piece of paper, yet.

FNSEARCHHOTELFORM30

See pages 26 & 27 of the manual.

Address_manual_1.pdf 2.49 MB · 0 downloads

ok thanks, will take a screenshot of the search results page and see if that satisfies the CW immigration when I'm there next month. I read in another post that CW are now fining everyone 800 baht for not having their TM30 with them when they come in. I have a feeling my printed screenshot will not be sufficient, I can imagine them saying "No, you need a TM30 receipt paper, must have TM copy" then directing me to the 2 hour wait 800 baht fine line.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, STD Warehouse said:

ok thanks, will take a screenshot of the search results page and see if that satisfies the CW immigration when I'm there next month. I read in another post that CW are now fining everyone 800 baht for not having their TM30 with them when they come in. I have a feeling my printed screenshot will not be sufficient, I can imagine them saying "No, you need a TM30 receipt paper, must have TM copy" then directing me to the 2 hour wait 800 baht fine line.

That means anyone staying at a hotel without a receipt in their pocket is getting fined, the hotel system is a system that immigration has access to and can check, the paper receipt system cant be checked other than having a receipt.

If you stay at the hilton (or other registered property) then go for an extension etc, immigration already knows you are at the hilton or can check.

50 minutes ago, STD Warehouse said:

I read in another post that CW are now fining everyone 800 baht for not having their TM30 with them when they come in.

I think you may be overreacting?

If you filed successfully using the online system your record will be so annotated, and any dealings with Div. 1/CW (90-day report, ext stay, etc.) should proceed smoothly with you having to visit the "B" counter.

• Like 1

We just tried to register but no go. At the end of the page there is something about documents, when you click submit a window comes up asking if you want to send documents. The options are yes or cancel. What documents do they want?

Edited by Orton Rd

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

We just tried to register but no go. At the end of the page there is something about documents, when you click submit a window comes up asking if you want to send documents. The options are yes or cancel. What documents do they want?

this are the documents i uploaded, it worked for to register ...  

- id-card of the housemaster (for house it is a thai person / for condo thai or foreigner)

- tabian baan (from the house or from the condo)

On 5/7/2019 at 10:52 AM, rabas said:

Finally received user name and password near midnight May 14.

Considering all the holidays, that was either 8 or 9 working days. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rabas said:

I just registered my wife on the system a few days ago so there is hope an email will come in a week or so

25 minutes ago, rabas said:

Yes, it seems like approval times have crept up due to the influx of new registrants.

My landlord was able to get approval in a few days, but she contacted (in person, she works for some government agency, not Immigration, in that Chaeng Watthana complex) someone at Immigration who fast-tracked her application.