TM30 Online, are people using it ?

1 hour ago, rabas said:

Finally received user name and password near midnight May 14.

Considering all the holidays, that was either 8 or 9 working days. 

Wife applied 29 April and got the email verification notice 30 April but still no ID or PW. 

Can anyone advize on first time TM30 filing, now that I have a TM30 reporting account:

Been in my condo for 17 years, haven't travelled recently.

Must report 90 day tomorrow at Chaeng Wattana. (Retired visa)

My condo told me they never filed TM30 for me as I am an owner.

Maybe, an agent reported me long ago, I do not know.

Q. Can I self file today (out of the blue?) and do 90 day tomorrow?

Q. What do I take as proof of filing?

Advice just for thing welcome.

16 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Signed up and got a verification of email message, confirmed that. Today got an email from them (in Thai) requesting all the details, name, address, documents already provided, is this normal?

Thats not normal, can only presume something not right with original documents

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

I'll email them, there was mention of the house purchase document as well as the house book

That email would be from the local IO, maybe just go there to sort it out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rabas said:

Q. Can I self file today (out of the blue?) and do 90 day tomorrow?

Q. What do I take as proof of filing?

Might depend on when during the day you filed, but certainly 24-48 hours seems reasonable, as long as that covers one-two full working days.

No clue how "automated" the system link is between this hotel DB and the main Imm DB records?

I guess a screen-shot from the "Report" section?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sheryl said:
On 5/15/2019 at 9:59 AM, Sheryl said:

Thanks, that gives me hope. I registered May 2 and still waiting.
Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Still waiting, still says "pending approval"

Even with all the holidays, you probably have at least 11 to 12 working days. Mine was 8 working days, so still not too unusual. There is  a number to call, perhaps they can advise on the length of delay. 092-354-0039.

On filling out the form, an auto entry box shows a local police office involved with the processing, so time may vary from one location to another.

13 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Still waiting, still says "pending approval"

????

Just saw this post Sheryl. I applied using my Thai wife's info. Made the registration about two weeks ago. Got a email back saying i would take about 7 business days for the username/password. Several days later got the email with that info. A few days later made a TM 30 notification. So, in your case there must be some issue in the system me thinks

Even with all the holidays, you probably have at least 11 to 12 working days. Mine was 8 working days, so still not too unusual. There is  a number to call, perhaps they can advise on the length of delay. 092-354-0039.

On filling out the form, an auto entry box shows a local police office involved with the processing, so time may vary from one location to another.
Unfortunately I am out of Thailand at the moment.

My fear is that my IO does not accept online TM30s. They don't accept online 90 day reports.

12 hours ago, rabas said:

There is  a number to call, perhaps they can advise on the length of delay. 092-354-0039.

Have you or anyone used this number?

It's an AIS mobile number, just wondering if anyone has any experiences.

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

My fear is that my IO does not accept online TM30s. They don't accept online 90 day reports.

Hopefully, a predominately Thai hotelier reporting system has different rules. Where is your IO btw? Did they say they won't accept 90 day online or that it's not working? Once when complaining that 90day was not working, they told me it's good for me to get exercise. (CW)

33 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Have you or anyone used this number?

It's an AIS mobile number, just wondering if anyone has any experiences.

It's a general information number and also says you can call to reset your password.  I think I'll call Monday and ask if the status is guaranteed to change when an application is declined or if they just leave it pending.

6 hours ago, rabas said:

It's a general information number and also says you can call to reset your password.  I think I'll call Monday and ask if the status is guaranteed to change when an application is declined or if they just leave it pending.

That AIS mobile number ( 092 354 0039 ) shows up in Chiang Mai Immigration.

https://www.cmhy.city/en/place/5507-Chiang-Mai-Immigration-Office-Near-Airport-Chiangmai

If you don't mind me asking, do you know where you got that number? Is Chiang Mai your local office?

I'm getting a 404 error on the website, but then my internet seems to be having issues so maybe it's just me.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Edited by mtls2005

37 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

That AIS mobile number ( 092 354 0039 ) shows up in Chiang Mai Immigration.

It does, but the same site also lists the central help line 1178 along side 092 354 0039.

37 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

If you don't mind me asking, do you know where you got that number? Is Chiang Mai your local office?

I'm getting a 404 error on the website, but then my internet seems to be having issues so maybe it's just me.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

The number is from the link above for TM30 online registration system, but the link does seem to be down right now, no backend server error.

The site is now back up.

Edited by rabas

On 5/26/2019 at 8:11 AM, Sheryl said:

I called the help number ( 092 354 0039 ) this morning and asked about delays in getting final approval. He said that  it normally should be processed within the 7 day limit. If approval is not given then the applicant should go to/contact the Immigration department. I ask about the status page and he said the status would remain as "in progress" if there was an issue, until the issue is cleared up.  If there is something amiss with the paperwork they will not get back to you via email, it's up to the applicant to contact immigration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Peterw42

For what it's worth and I posted this in another TM30 thread.

I successfully registered for the online TM30 reporting facility and received a user ID and password.

I live with my wife, her house, but I have a (Yellow) Tabien Baan and Thai ID card for foreigner.

My wife is computer illiterate.

In section 1 (personal information), I selected 'Is a foreigner' option.

I selected 'Home and Other/House etc' from the drop down menu from Accommodation type.

I entered Passport number, name, nationality and selected 'The possessor of the house' under the Position option.

In section 2. (Address details) I selected 'Individual'.

I entered 'Private House' in the Residential type field.

I entered the House Registration No from my Tabien Baan, beginning 4201 xxxx xxxx x

I selected 'English Language' for the address detail section and was able to complete the address details in English, block capitals only accepted, using the pre-emptive text that appears.

Mobile number, e-mail and the relevant Immigration office concerned.

I attached copies of 3 documents.

Passport.

Yellow Tabien Baan.

Thai ID card for foreigner.

Everything was in English, so needed no help to complete the registration details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

@Peterw42

For what it's worth and I posted this in another TM30 thread.

I successfully registered for the online TM30 reporting facility and received a user ID and password.

I live with my wife, her house, but I have a (Yellow) Tabien Baan and Thai ID card for foreigner.

My wife is computer illiterate.

In section 1 (personal information), I selected 'Is a foreigner' option.

I selected 'Home and Other/House etc' from the drop down menu from Accommodation type.

I entered Passport number, name, nationality and selected 'The possessor of the house' under the Position option.

In section 2. (Address details) I selected 'Individual'.

I entered 'Private House' in the Residential type field.

I entered the House Registration No from my Tabien Baan, beginning 4201 xxxx xxxx x

I selected 'English Language' for the address detail section and was able to complete the address details in English, block capitals only accepted, using the pre-emptive text that appears.

Mobile number, e-mail and the relevant Immigration office concerned.

I attached copies of 3 documents.

Passport.

Yellow Tabien Baan.

Thai ID card for foreigner.

Everything was in English, so needed no help to complete the registration details.

They must have added "possessor" as an option for the position option, I cant recall it being there when I did it.

Thats great, as that means renters/tenants can also use the system.

10 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

They must have added "possessor" as an option for the position option, I cant recall it being there when I did it.

Under 'position', (scroll down) it has the options,

Owner

House Master

Possessor of the residence.

Other.

I was able to register as a foreigner and it was approved by my IO.

The question is, will every IO approved a registration application from a foreigner, or will they insist on a Thai to register using their details.

Edited by Tanoshi

24 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I'm not so sure. I'm guessing it's one registration for one building/house/hotel/condo unit).

What happens with a single building, with let's say nine (9) apartments, owned by a Thai, it's a single address (channote/plot), with a single Blue Book.

Foreigner #1 in Apt. #1 registers with the online system, presumably using the Thai owner's Blue Book, and gets registered, possibly.

Now foreigner #2 in Apt. #2 can also register the same address with the same Blue Book?

My intuition is that the system might only allow one person to register one address with one matching Tabien Baan? I hope I'm wrong, that would make it easier although the system may not be designed for this load of records?

I called the help number ( 092 354 0039 ) this morning and asked about delays in getting final approval. He said that  it normally should be processed within the 7 day limit. If approval is not given then the applicant should go to/contact the Immigration department. I ask about the status page and he said the status would remain as "in progress" if there was an issue, until the issue is cleared up.  If there is something amiss with the paperwork they will not get back to you via email, it's up to the applicant to contact immigration.
As I feared. So it has to wait till I am back in Thailand.

I doubt it is a problem with the paperwork. More likely my IO hasn't even seen it. They don't seem to check emails or perhaps they just aren't plugged in to the intranet. Every time I have tried to do an online 90 day it stays "pending" forever and when I asked at the office I got a blank look and "they don't send it to us".

The office is Prachinburi. Not many hotels there.

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I'm not so sure. I'm guessing it's one registration for one building/house/hotel/condo unit).

What happens with a single building, with let's say nine (9) apartments, owned by a Thai, it's a single address (channote/plot), with a single Blue Book.

Foreigner #1 in Apt. #1 registers with the online system, presumably using the Thai owner's Blue Book, and gets registered, possibly.

Now foreigner #2 in Apt. #2 can also register the same address with the same Blue Book?

My intuition is that the system might only allow one person to register one address with one matching Tabien Baan? I hope I'm wrong, that would make it easier although the system may not be designed for this load of records?

Yes, I would presume the same, one registration for one building, but if the owner is to lazy to sign up at least the tenant can sign up as possessor.

2 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Yes, I would presume the same, one registration for one building, but if the owner is to lazy to sign up at least the tenant can sign up as possessor.

Yes.

And then that tenant moves out.

Imagining the amount of paperwork and number of red garuda stamps required to rectify that situation calls for an early cocktail.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

A Thai friend owns a block of apartments with numerous foreigners staying there.

She has no problem reporting them online.

Each apartment is separately numbered.

I have no idea if she has one Tabien Baan for the building or 16 separate Tabien Baans, I suppose it depend how the address(s) were initially registered.

She lives in a separate adjoining house and is registered in that Tabien Baan.

51 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

A Thai friend owns a block of apartments with numerous foreigners staying there.

She has no problem reporting them online.

Each apartment is separately numbered.

Yes, this makes perfect sense, and perhaps how the system was envisioned to work for renters, but was not really what I was talking about.

I was addressing the ability of multiple foreign renters in one single building, to register and self-report.