TM30 Online, are people using it ?

12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I was addressing the ability of multiple foreign renters in one single building, to register and self-report.

That could be a problem, but usually in blocks of apartments they have a juristic person, or management who are responsible for filing the TM30's.

It's the single private home dwelling foreigners, that have become the focus of Immigration recently.

I was able to register (currently awaiting approval) but a strange hiccup occurred during the process: The "register at" field defaulted to "Division 2" (I report to Division 1 @CW.)

I tried, but found no way to change this entry.

Anyone else experience this?

Edited by fusion58

Tomorrow  I will come back to BKK, and must report the TM30 at Cheang Wattana, all because my wife are to lazy to register for the online service. I live in Bangkapi district and every time spend 3 hours in the traffic jam. Frustrating. It will be my first TM30.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, fusion58 said:

I was able to register (currently awaiting approval) but a strange hiccup occurred during the process: The "register at" field defaulted to "Division 2" (I report to Division 1 @CW.)

Are you sure it didn't say Sub-Division 2? That is the Branch Office listed on my 90-Day Report (Online) Application.

Sub-Division 2 is, apparently, organized under Div. 1 at Chaeng Watthana.

Division 2 would be for Samut Prakan I believe.

On 5/27/2019 at 1:17 PM, Sheryl said:

As I feared. So it has to wait till I am back in Thailand.

I doubt it is a problem with the paperwork. More likely my IO hasn't even seen it. They don't seem to check emails or perhaps they just aren't plugged in to the intranet. Every time I have tried to do an online 90 day it stays "pending" forever and when I asked at the office I got a blank look and "they don't send it to us".

The office is Prachinburi. Not many hotels there.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Difficult to see how they can have a problem, the details are basic as are the documents, we are still pending as well.

5 hours ago, zhounan said:

Tomorrow  I will come back to BKK, and must report the TM30 at Cheang Wattana, all because my wife are to lazy to register for the online service. I live in Bangkapi district and every time spend 3 hours in the traffic jam. Frustrating. It will be my first TM30.

Stick her in a taxi and make her do it

• Like 1

If your application is still pending/awaiting approval after 10 full working business days (or three weeks in the Thai holiday-laden calendar) chances are some snag was encountered on their end (Address/name mismatch, local police also play a part in the review apparently, so they may have issues involving tea and/or bags). Addressing such snags involves proactive action on the part of the applicant.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Yes. I believe that field is  for a local police station or division, not for Immigration (yes, immigration is also under Royal Thai police). You cannot enter that field, they fill it up for you based on your address.

I live right next to Chaengwattana Immigration, I can see it out the window now. When I applied on April 28 the field showed my local Lak Si police station. I tried just now and it shows the same as you see gawng gam gap gan 2, which seems to be the division 2 police station in Lad Praw area.

Nothing to worry about, but it shows they are swamped! My application from April 28 was approved near midnight on the 9th working day.  So hopefully everyone who is still waiting is just stuck in a long queue.

Edited by rabas
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Division 2 would be for Samut Prakan I believe.

Division 2 is over the airports.

Samut Prakan is uncer division 3 that is responsible for the central region of the country.

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Division 2 is over the airports.

Samut Prakan is uncer division 3 that is responsible for the central region of the country.

Yes, quite a large "Division", not sure why I though Samut Prakan was Div.2? Confusion with SBIA/BKK I imagine?

Branch list of Immigration Division 3
Kanchanaburi Immigration
Chanthaburi Immigration
Chachoengsao Immigration
Chonburi Immigration
Trat Immigration
Nakhonpathom Immigration
Nonthaburi Immigration
Prachuapkhirikhan Immigration
Prachinburi Immigration
Pathumthani Immigration
Phranakhonsiayutthaya Immigration
Phetchaburi Immigration
Rayong Immigration
Ratchaburi Immigration
Lopburi Immigration
Sakaeo Immigration
Saburi Immigration
Singburi Immigration
Samutprakan Immigration
Samutsakhon Immigration
Samutsongkhram Immigration
Suphanburi Immigration
Bangkok Port Immigration Checkpoint

interesting......submit application, then go to check status.

enter id card and email, and can see the it's pending.

use cntl-C to copy the comment (รอการยืนยันอีเมล) to translate it, and the system cycles to a new page, which at the bottom has a button to access and edit your registration information.

***30 minutes after submission, no email received....***

สถานะ : รอการยืนยันอีเมล
กรุณารอรับอีเมลจาก สตม. เมื่อได้รับอีเมลแล้วให้กดลิ้งหรือปุ่มยืนยันในเนื้อหาอีเมล
เพื่อยืนยันการลงทะเบียนที่พักอาศัยที่ให้บริการ
A verification link has been sent to your email account.
Please Click on the link that has just been sent to your email account to verify your email
and continue the registration process.

As soon as you press submit it generates an automatic mail to your inbox.

1. Check your spam folder.

2. You entered your e-mail incorrectly.

Edited by Tanoshi

39 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

nope.  no email.  triple-checked the address, nothing in spam.

almost 3 hours now....maybe the system is overloaded with expats trying to register.

When you go to the page to check status there is a box with many rows and columns.

Do you see that?

Is the first row filled with your information? and following rows empty?

If yes, what happens when you click with the mouse on the first row?

Edited by rabas

4 minutes ago, rabas said:

When you go to the page to check status there is a box with many rows and columns.

Do you see that?

Is the first row filled with your information? and following rows empty?

If yes, what happens when you click with the mouse on the first row?

yepper!  all the columns in row one are full, with "wait for email verification" in thai in the final column.

when i click the row, it sends me to the next page saying a confirmation email has been sent.  quadruple-checked the email address, and confirmed that the email is working.

maybe they take the auto-response off line after work hours?

51 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

nope.  no email.  triple-checked the address, nothing in spam.

almost 3 hours now....maybe the system is overloaded with expats trying to register.

How did you check the e-mail addy you entered?

On 4/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, oldcpu said:

Indeed this is up to the landlord/owner to provide the TM30.  If one is about to leave their place for a day or more, and then return, I recommend advising the landlord that one is to be away for some days, advise the planned date of return, confirm to landlord upon return, and making a point of asking for the TM30.

wrt the Landlord/owner registering/setting up an account at the immigration web site (for TM30 entry), in my Thai wife and my case, since we were in Europe, we had a family member (attractive young Thai woman) do this for us.  She went to immigration, and sweet talked a Thai official at the immigration office to help her log on and create our account.  She had a stack of paperwork with her (proof of our ownership, passports copies , etc ... but I suspect most of that not needed < I don't know details > ).

Having typed that, a Thai female friend of ours in Thailand who is an owner of a couple of condos, registered one in the immigration TM30 database without going to the immigration office, as she registered/created an account, completely online for her unit in that condo complex.   ...  The funny part here is after doing such, then 2 months later when she manged to get her first tenants, she could no longer remember how to navigate the site and make the TM30 entries, so she contacted my wife in Europe, and my wife walked her through the process. ....

My wife advised me that if one owns a unit in more than one condo complex, each complex (of condos) by that specific owner requires a separate database registration.    As it turns out, our Thai female friend noted her 2nd condo may be available to rent in a year or so, and she is scratching her head, trying to remember how she succeeded the 1st time to register/create an account - as she can no longer remember how.  

So I suspect the web site is not so easy to navigate for Thai people (and its all in Thai language).  My wife's view is a non-Thai speaker would likely not be able to navigate the site to create an account (as landlord/property owner) nor apply the TM30 updates.

well, that certainly clears things up !    

39 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

yepper!  all the columns in row one are full, with "wait for email verification" in thai in the final column.

when i click the row, it sends me to the next page saying a confirmation email has been sent.  quadruple-checked the email address, and confirmed that the email is working.

maybe they take the auto-response off line after work hours?

I don't think so, you are talking to their computer when you fill the form.

I received my email verification message within seconds.

After clicking to verify,  my status instantly changed to waiting for approval.

maybe something went wrong when you hit ctrl-c and it went to a new page.

you can remove your pending application and try again.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rabas said:

I don't think so, you are talking to their computer when you fill the form.

I received my email verification message within seconds.

After clicking to verify,  my status instantly changed to waiting for approval.

maybe something went wrong when you hit ctrl-c and it went to a new page.

you can remove your pending application and try again.

i'll let it stew for 24 hours, try resubmitting tomorrow....

registration system is working, but slower than expected.

submitted application 4pm, received confirmation email 10pm.

the status page now has " รอการพิจารณาอนุมัติ / Waiting for approval" in the final column.  next page:

สถานะ : รอการพิจารณาอนุมัติ
เจ้าหน้าที่ สตม. จะทำการพิจารณาอนุมัติภายในระยะเวลา 7 วันทำการ
Registration requires Immigration officer's approval within 7 days (working hour).
Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, The Man Who Sold the World said:

yup - from application to receipt of user name/password. Time period did straddle the songkran holidays. 

Thanks.

Not Songkran so much but certainly a like number of holidays (May 1, Coronation, Ploughing, Visacha).

(Phetchaburi-ThaYang-Immigration)

• 26.05. 8:00 submitted registration (only passport & bluebook copies)
  • 26.05. 8:31  received the confirming Email
  • 30.05. 8:55 received Username / password Email
  • 31.05. 9:00 installed the "service38"-App on my mobile:
    • changed sucessfully my initial password
    • made an TM30 for myself - when searching, it shows everything correctly

???? Happy! ????

Edited by Lupusthai
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will wonders never cease, I received my user name and password today (having registered May 2).
Thanks for posting.

Now I know that I'm in for a long wait and it might take a month. Especially as I'm sure that they have been swamped with registrations.

In Thailand goal posts have wheels