TM30 Online, are people using it ?

I applied on the 22nd of May so expect a loooooong wait. Hopefully it will be done before my July extension.

To the people who have got their passwords - were you able to file the TM 30 without too many problems?

Does anybody have experience with going to CW with an online TM 30 submission but no receipt? Can they check online and verify the submission thus avoiding further queues and fines?

10 hours ago, chessman said:

I applied on the 22nd of May so expect a loooooong wait. Hopefully it will be done before my July extension.

Still have one neighbor waiting, they filed on 4 May.

were you able to file the TM 30 without too many problems?

Most people seem to be able to complete a report, after having been registered and approved.

Does anybody have experience with going to CW with an online TM 30 submission but no receipt?

An online registration updates your record, the online system does not generate a receipt. You can do a SEARCH for your record/submittal, and a screen-capture if you feel the need. Look through the user's guide for details.

Can they check online and verify the submission thus avoiding further queues and fines?

Yes.

• Like 2

To the people who have got their passwords - were you able to file the TM 30 without too many problems?

Does anybody have experience with going to CW with an online TM 30 submission but no receipt? Can they check online and verify the submission thus avoiding further queues and fines?

I think you will find if registered in the online system you dont need a reciept in your pocket, the same as if a hotel registered you, you dont get or need a receipt to show immigration.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyBKK said:

Hello,

What is the "reference data" "document name" ? What are we supposed to upload ?

Thanks.

For initial registration you upload a copy of blue book for the property

2 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Hello,

What is the "reference data" "document name" ? What are we supposed to upload ?

Thanks.

For registration?

Thai ID or Foreign Passport, and House document (Blue Book). Note the 1 MB size limit.

For filing, one can (optionally) use the Excel spreadsheet and upload that.

Edited by mtls2005

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Approved today after strategic prodding of two immigration officials, this morning. 

Same thing happened to me this morning.

It should be noted that you can only do the online registration during office hours.

I think our first attempt failed because it was in the evening.

Edited by villagefarang

Same thing happened to me this morning.

It should be noted that you can only do the online registration during office hours.

I am sure there are a lot of people like me waiting for news of our applications.
How did you find out that your first application failed, and how long did that take?

In Thailand goal posts have wheels

3 hours ago, Toany said:

I am sure there are a lot of people like me waiting for news of our applications.
How did you find out that your first application failed, and how long did that take?

Our first try was a couple months ago and we never heard back from anyone.  A recent trip to Chiang Mai necessitated a report so we tried to sign in but there was nothing online.  I downloaded the instructions page and we read through it and figured out what we did wrong and started over.

We did get the automated email confirmation immediately but we didn't get the sign in and password in time so we stopped by immigration in Chiang Rai this morning on our way to do other things.  The OI went online and found my wife's name and provided us with the sign-in code and took care of the report this time.  Shortly after we left the office I got an email confirming the code we were given.  The officer said it normally takes four of five days but with his help we got it taken care of in one day.

Fortunately when we got to immigration this morning around 10:30 it was very quiet and there was no one in line.  That probably had something to do with his willingness to help us.????

Has anyone used the mobile app...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

which is an extension/front-end to the hotel system.

I was able to side-load it, install it-still waiting for the final login credentials for my building so no experience yet.

14 hours ago, villagefarang said:

Do you mean register to use the system? Or file a TM30?

(I don't think either require business hours.)

14 hours ago, villagefarang said:

Your first attempt to register? Or to file a TM30?

13 hours ago, Toany said:

This was a dilemma for us. Wait, re-file. If it's been more than a month I'd recommend visiting your local immigration office where possible, or calling them, or refiling. While we got a second building approved (finally: filed May 4, approved June 6), we were told that a third (house) has an issue with the documents submitted (vague, I know) and it was recommended we re-file.

• Like 1

End of last week I created username/pw and uploaded requested files. I work, do have Pink ID and Yellow Tabien Baan, wife owns property.

I was to be replied within 7 days. They emailed my back within 48 hours with request for Passport, rental contract.

I replied with Blue Tabien Baan of wife, Passport with front and visa page, marriage contract.

Within 24 hours they requested Blue Tabien Baan and ID of wife. Now waiting

I tried to login but cannot anymore...... I hope that means they are considering the new username and password for me to register...???...

My wife went to visit Immigration in Ayutthaya and she can file the TM30 as well with copy off my passport (face and visa page) and copy of her tabien baan. That would be plan B as we have a property in Bangkok as well where I work. But I am registered in Ayutthaya.

Edited by jumbo

End of last week I created username/pw and uploaded requested files. I work, do have Pink ID and Yellow Tabien Baan, wife owns property.
I was to be replied within 7 days. They emailed my back within 48 hours with request for Passport, rental contract.
I replied with Blue Tabien Baan of wife, Passport with front and visa page, marriage contract.
I tried to login but cannot anymore...... I hope that means they are considering the new username and password for me to register...???...

My wife went to visit Immigration in Ayutthaya and she can file the TM30 as well with copy off my passport (face and visa page) and copy of her tabien baan. That would be plan B as we have a property in Bangkok as well where I work. But I am registered in Ayutthaya.
If you follow the rules. You have to report each stay in Bangkok and each return to Ayutthaya. That is what I have been told to do by my local immigration office

47 minutes ago, Toany said:

If you follow the rules. You have to report each stay in Bangkok and each return to Ayutthaya. That is what I have been told to do by my local immigration office

I know Toany, but sometimes you need to bend rules a little.. and nobody is worse or better off in this case

I can easily inform them I am travelling between registered address and work..

1 hour ago, jumbo said:

I'm inferring that your wife is Thai.

So technically it will be your wife who is reporting you. Therefore you should upload only two documents, just to keep things simple:

blue book (Ayutthaya property)

thai wife's ID

note the file size limit of 1 MB (Scan and use JPG). Your passport, pink id, her passport, marriage document, shopping list, all unnecessary.

Your oversupply of confusing documents may require a refiling.

Once registered the mobile app may make the reporting easier for those requiring daily reporting.

Assuming the Bangkok property is also in her name, she can register that, and report your stay(s) there. Personally, while it may be "illegal" I wouldn't futz with the Bangkok property reporting unless you think there's a chance you could get caught in a sweep.

• Like 1

I know Toany, but sometimes you need to bend rules a little.. and nobody is worse or better off in this case
I can easily inform them I am travelling between registered address and work..

That is why I said If you follow the rules.

If you get caught it a sweep, just say that you have just arrived and that you will file the TM30 within 24 hours as required

39 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I'm inferring that your wife is Thai.

So technically it will be your wife who is reporting you. Therefore you should upload only two documents, just to keep things simple:

blue book (Ayutthaya property)

thai wife's ID

note the file size limit of 1 MB (Scan and use JPG). Your passport, pink id, her passport, marriage document, shopping list, all unnecessary.

Your oversupply of confusing documents may require a refiling.

Once registered the mobile app may make the reporting easier for those requiring daily reporting.

Assuming the Bangkok property is also in her name, she can register that, and report your stay(s) there. Personally, while it may be "illegal" I wouldn't futz with the Bangkok property reporting unless you think there's a chance you could get caught in a sweep.

Thanks, I followed the request from A) the immigration website B) the emails from Immigration....

They requested all documents, apart from the marriage certificate... which I submitted myself..

The wife lives in Ayutthaya a majority of the time and definitely when I am travelling so it would be an extra hassle to report that in Bangkok,

Ayutthaya IO is very small and no lines...

Not to worried on the sweep as you suggested one of the solutions as well

Edited by jumbo

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:
19 hours ago, villagefarang said:

Do you mean register to use the system? Or file a TM30?

(I don't think either require business hours.)

On the registration page there is a scrolling message in red which if I remember correctly says you must apply between 8:30 am and 5 pm.  I assume filing can be done at any time.

I filed on behalf of a friend 3 weeks ago (he has no scanner).

Completed using his name, (Yellow) Tabien Baan ID number, with copies of his Tabien Baan, Thai ID card and Passport. (Exactly as I did for my own).

Username and password received this morning.

Obviously no issue using either the Yellow or Blue Tabien Baan for house registration.

For anyone who has filed the TM30 on line, did you get any form of confirmation? My Thai partner did one on line, and after filling out all the details, clicked the REC box and that was it.
You should get an email back with a link to confirm your email address. This should happen quickly. Mine took 3 days from CW

28 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

On the registration page there is a scrolling message in red which if I remember correctly says you must apply between 8:30 am and 5 pm.  I assume filing can be done at any time.

Says "Please Contact 8:30 - 17:??", presumably with questions, doesn't refer to registering or reporting. Hotels use this system overnight.

5 minutes ago, frodo77 said:

For anyone who has filed the TM30 on line, did you get any form of confirmation?

No confirmation, just like you don't get one from a hotel. You can SEARCH for your filing, do a screen capture if such a thing is necessary. Your Imm DB record has been updated to reflect a valid TM 30 on file.

Not sure what features may be different on the mobile app re: filings?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

That is the time to contact them, i.e., office hours. You can apply any time and I received my username/password 15 minutes before midnight.

1 minute ago, rabas said:

That is the time to contact them, i.e., office hours. You can apply any time and I received my username/password 15 minutes before midnight.

I am at a complete loss then, as to why it didn't work the first time.  Anyway, it is OK now.

Saw this note on the web site...

Residential data recording system supports only Web Browser IE8-11 and Chrome only.

Couple of question re: data entry

What is the check-out date? The date one's current extension of stay expires? Or some potential planned departure from said residence? Or leave it blank?

Odd that some vital fields are lacking the red asterisk (denoting a Required Field)? Like TM6, passport number and last name? Assume those are required? Maybe that's what the Thai phrase to the right says.

FWIW, the mobile app. looks like it's potentially viable? Guess one could file a report in the taxi from the airport?

input.jpg

sec38.jpg

Edited by mtls2005