International MBA (Bangkok / Post-grad)

Hi Everyone,

Looking for recommendations for international MBA programs in Bangkok (conducted entirely in English language). I work full time, so evenings / weekends is a must; and it should be accredited / recognized internationally.

If you had a rough idea on cost, that would be great - but any starting point would be great.

I tried google.... of course every school claims to be the best. Hence why I am asking here for advice on the good and bad ones.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Google NIDA, Bangkok, they have an International MBA, most courses are taught by western professors, 90% of the lesson time is week-ends. 

Each batch usually has about 70% Thai students and 30% international exchange students (typically from: Germany, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Sth Korea, etc.) The exchange students are from universities which are well respect in their home countries and the unis involved would not have ever signed an exchange agreement unless they were happy with the quality of NIDA.  

Cost I don't know.

Chula and Thammasat universities, both Bangkok have the same thing, both with exchange students. Chula is mostly evening study, Thammasat mixed week-ends / evenings (could have changed of course).

All three institutes have good websites, most of their admin. staff / course coordinators speak excellent english. 

Good luck.

I would do it distance learning from your home country. I am a teacher at an international school and have recently enrolled to finish my MA in Education from a university in England. I wouldn't waste time doing it through something here. 

I would echo what is stated above however if your interest is to learn then....

try MIT online courses

they are not the only ones who have online courses with minimal to zero fees to download and study

as one or two of the posters already state the value of the degree from Thailand is of little use outside of Thailand 

and even within thaialnd do you want to compete with a new grad for that 40-50k job?

Archived