That Weird Nordic/German Fiberous Bread Like Substance

Nyezhov

This stuffish:

https://www.vitacost.com/mestemacher-three-grain-bread-17-6-oz-4?csrc=GPF-084213000736&csrc=GPF-PA&mtp=srEYR84pO-dc|pcrid|97670541013|product|084213000736&pgrid=16877535733&ptaid=pla-546500237642&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnpXmBRDUARIsAEo71tTw7E81xlV3gpUiUotjDcElekbox6zCmThF3qYb5xBUdEwGj6YskIEaAvS6EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Like the stuff in "continental breakfast" in some Gasthouse in Lower Pomerania, slathered with Herring or such like.

Anybody know where it is, or its functional equivalent? Villa Market?

My Makro in Ubon carries it, among a couple of other types of "weird Nordic / German Fiberous Bread" ????

Check the bread section, your Makro may have it too. If not, check the next nearest one.

I haven't seen it anywhere else ( but also didnt shop / look for it either )

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I can't help it if you live in uncivilized and barbarous parts of the world. Chiang Mai has two of them.

Probably with a Funeral Dept

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Probably with a Funeral Dept

Bangkok has no funeral parlours? I would have thought demand would be high in a place which could be drowned any time. You're a bit off your feed today.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 7:24 PM, Nyezhov said:

Anybody know where it is, or its functional equivalent? Villa Market?

I have seen similarish in Foodland Ramintra and that's not a big Foodland either. In the section where the sliced bread is...maybe in the bakery section also.

Archived