Chiang Mai nighttime crackdown: A-Go-Go with no licence raided

webfact

Chiang Mai nighttime crackdown: A-Go-Go with no licence raided

9pm.jpg

Caption: Chiang Mai entertainment area crackdown: Lawbreaking and arrests

Chiang Mai News reported that police and other authorities carried out several raids on entertainment areas in the city on Friday night and Saturday morning. 

The raids followed complaints to the government watchdog Damrongtham. 

A shop selling cut price alcohol at the Box Boxx project in Suthep sub-district was the first to be raided. 

9pm1.jpg

Picture: Chiang Mai News

Later a well known A-Go-Go bar in the Chang Khlan district was raided for not having a license. 

Chiang Mai News said that illegal activities were taking place and that cases would be prosecuted. 

Source: Chiang Mai News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-29

26 minutes ago, whimsy said:

The photo is not at Spotlight. It’s a different bar. Yes Horst still owns Spotlight. It moved to a new location last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The sign in the photo says " Spotlight " !?

On 4/29/2019 at 1:45 AM, Phuketshrew said:

Bloody hell. The Spotlight was one of the originals along with John's Place. It must have been running for 30 years plus. Does Horst still run it or has he sold out and retired now?

Horst still runs it, he is dancing now to increase profits.

38 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Is it back open or still shut? Got some guests coming into town in a week or so. Plus I have not frequented the new place and would like to take a look.

Foxy Lady is much better and currently has loads of attractive ladies, very busy around 8-9pm.

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Foxy Lady is much better and currently has loads of attractive ladies, very busy around 8-9pm.

Kind of cramped there and lots of Chinese last time I took the boys in. I used to know the assistant manager before she left years ago, and she was the assistant manager at some Aussie bar before that some over 15 years ago. OMG how time flies..

Archived