Three men shot dead "for revving their bikes"

webfact

Pathetic behaviour by immature Thai men who are upset over anything they perceive is a threat to their personal view of the world. RIP ti the victims and hopefully the final punishment to the offenders, there is no excuse to justify this . Maybe a frontal lobotomy will cure it. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh dear   !   .....  they left half a bottle of whiskey.

But looks like an empty one in the background... I think they were onto their second bottle!

Thailand is becoming socially dysfunctional... whisky, revving motorbikes & guns the slightest thing will kick off an explosive reaction... below par policing is allowing anything to happen, no preventative policing anymore just reporting after the fact.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

But looks like an empty one in the background... I think they were onto their second bottle!

Thailand is becoming socially dysfunctional... whisky, revving motorbikes & guns the slightest thing will kick off an explosive reaction... below par policing is allowing anything to happen, no preventative policing anymore just reporting after the fact.

trouble is that in this OP case;

the reaction was that someone complained,

and the attack was retribution for having complained...

The title of the OP is in error (due to the original mis-wording of the Dailynews.co.th)

- leading to many misconceptions...

18 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

You think because Thailand doesn't package its statistics to your liking that they're hiding mass shootings in the streets? Like I posted earlier, in this social media world you can't hide anything, especially 20 people shot on a weekend. That's a joke. Mass shootings have happened here but not even close to other countries frequency. 

Nope, I never mentioned mass shootings, and no one is disputing the number of murders by gun in Thailand, the whole point of our conversation was arguing over whether there are hot spots of gun crime in Thailand or not, I claim that there are, such as Khlong Toei, for instance, do you know of anywhere in Bangkok with more shootings?

3 hours ago, norfolkc said:

What a very tolerant society Thailand is Three young men cut off in the prime of life for revving their motor cycles 

They were not anything to do with revving their own motorcycles...

This was an after the fact payback attack, on anybody who happened to be in that house.

They attacked that address because the man of the house that the 3 victims were visiting; had made an earlier complaint about motor revvers

The 3 perps had come sort him out... killing 3 innocents in the process

Hope the Title gets fixed...

The revving happened at another time, another place

Archived