From Ed visa to Ed visa?

I was wondering, let’s say after completing a course with an Ed visa, I found another school with an Ed visa course, how do I extend my visa? Do I have to leave Thailand? Does it have a deadline?

Tks in advance >3<

A non-ed visa would only allow one 90 day permit to stay on entry. You would then need to extend that the permit to stay (visas are not extended) at immigration by providing supporting documents from the school you would be attending.

Dependent upon your course on study and the school you are attending you will only get 90 day extensions (informal school) or 1 year  (formal school).

If you complete a course of study at one school you more than likely would have get a new non-ed visa to study at another school.

5 minutes ago, offset said:

What is the maximum time you can do a ED visa at one school

It depends upon the course of study and the school being attended.

For a informal school (language for example) the longest stay on a non-ed visa entry is one year by getting 90 day extension and then a new visa has to be applied for at a embassy or consulate after a new course of study is enrolled in.

At a formal school school such as a university it could for as long as you are enrolled and attending classes by getting a new one year extension every year.