Four Kerry workers fired for exposing recipient of sex toy

webfact

Four Kerry workers fired for exposing recipient of sex toy

By The Nation

07c6709d0d63ffe124b62a3f23a3890d.jpeg

The private parcel service firm, Kerry Express Thailand, announced on Tuesday that it has fired four employees who exposed and humiliated the recipient of a parcel with a sex toy inside.

In its statement issued on Tuesday, Kerry Express Thailand said the company has a policy to protect the privacy of customers and its executives were deeply sorry over what had happened.

The statement said the company fired the four employees on the basis of its “good-guys-in” and “bad-guys-out” policy.

The company took an action after a popular community Facebook page, La (Hunting), made a post on Monday to condemn the four Kerry employees.

The La page captured Facebook posts of one of the four staff who allegedly humiliated the buyer of a sex toy.

The staff revealed the name of the buyer and said the sex toy had slipped out of the package and so they had to fix it. The posts also showed a picture of the sex toy, and one of the employees posed for a photo with the sex toy while gesturing.

The four staff also posted comments that the recipient might find humiliating. One posted that the buyer might be in urgent need of the sex toy and so they would rush to fix and deliver the package. Another said he was willing to service the recipient so that she would not need the toy.

After the La page condemned the four Kerry employees, many other Facebook users posted reprimands to the four for humiliating the woman. Some said that the customer’s sex life was a private matter and should not have been made fun of.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30368598

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-04-30

Another said he was willing to service the recipient so that she would not need the toy......Leave her Pregnant & Run Away ( Can't use a stronger term )Typical Thai Man......

Some said that the customer’s sex life was a private matter and should not have been made fun of.......Of Course it is,I Hope these 4 Individuals Never get ANOTHER Job, Get in them Rice Fields & Work like The DOGS You are....

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The staff revealed the name of the buyer and said the sex toy had slipped out of the package and so they had to fix it. 

Hahaha slipped out of the package my a*se .. They are usually box in box upped like a Russian doll .. so my ex bird told me .. 

45 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Another said he was willing to service the recipient so that she would not need the toy......Leave her Pregnant & Run Away ( Can't use a stronger term )Typical Thai Man......

Some said that the customer’s sex life was a private matter and should not have been made fun of.......Of Course it is,I Hope these 4 Individuals Never get ANOTHER Job, Get in them Rice Fields & Work like The DOGS You are....

jesus mate, was it your mrs parcel or something?? ????

Reminds me about an old joke ..

Young lady was getting on a bus and paying the driver, as a dildo fell off her handbag and rolled on the floor to the back of the bus. She went red as a warning light, but the bus driver kept his cool and asked "and one ticket for the boyfriend?"

These guys should have thought seriously about what they were doing .....  i can understand joking with work mates from time to time and we do things on a spur of the moment without realizing just how serious it could be if we got caught.

These nuckleheads went too far ..... I mean he showed it on facebook, what did he expect would happen ? .......   and now they've payed the price.

38 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Reminds me about an old joke ..

Young lady was getting on a bus and paying the driver, as a dildo fell off her handbag and rolled on the floor to the back of the bus. She went red as a warning light, but the bus driver kept his cool and asked "and one ticket for the boyfriend?"

and another old one .....

The police raided a brothel house in kings cross just before closing late saturday night when all the ladies were about to leave.

The office ordered his men to gather all the evidence,  so one by one they grabbed all the dildos and threw them into a box, as the officer went to grab the last object, the mamassan yelled from across the room ....  you can't take that red one officer .....  why not commanded the policemen ! ......  because that's my thermos flask.

Extreme stupidity and justifiably punished. 

Kerry have handled this well, Firing the Guys immediately and following up with the Police to ensure charges are filed (indicated in other media) ensuring any other employees have little doubt that any criminal actions will be dealt with efficiently and swiftly - Perhaps Kerry Express can run the Baggage Handlers at Thai Airports !! (actually Airports Worldwide !!!)... 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The statement said the company fired the four employees on the basis of its “good-guys-in” and “bad-guys-out” policy.

So now we know why Big Joke was axed: selling the Immigration slogan to a private company!

i had to use kerry one time to send a very small letter sized parcel as the thai post had closed for song kran. they did not want to accept my passport copy and or scan in mobile. told them thai post accepts it all the time never a problem.  a real hassle and they have a blatantly labeled "tip box" center counter.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

These guys should have thought seriously about what they were doing

If they were capable of doing that, then they wouldn't be delivering parcels for a living. 

Low IQ. What people are sending is no business of theirs. 

4 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Get in them Rice Fields & Work like The DOGS who work in Rice Felds are honest   Men and Women. They are not Dogs.

This is what happens when a company pays minimum wage to their employees , doesn’t do proper customer service training and thinks part of the requirement is to be young & handsome (or beautiful). Looks like these Kerry employees would be better off hanging out at the mall looking at their phones.

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

and another old one .....

The police raided a brothel house in kings cross just before closing late saturday night when all the ladies were about to leave.

The office ordered his men to gather all the evidence,  so one by one they grabbed all the dildos and threw them into a box, as the officer went to grab the last object, the mamassan yelled from across the room ....  you can't take that red one officer .....  why not commanded the policemen ! ......  because that's my thermos flask.

A bit like the internet sex shop that sent a polite note to a customer asking her to change her vibrator order, because she had actually selected one of their fire extinguishers from their display.

3 hours ago, djayz said:

If they were capable of doing that, then they wouldn't be delivering parcels for a living. 

Low IQ. What people are sending is no business of theirs. 

does that go for people who work for delivery sevices the world over?

3 hours ago, allanpatty said:

The Thai Tiny Penis Kerry staff had never seen a phallus of such a size

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You know the size of Thai penises  by broad range of first hand(or oral) experience??? ????

Archived