Printing very high quality business cards in Chiangmai

tri

Have anyone had top quality business cards printed in Chiangmai?

I already got the artwork - just need to find a shop that could offer smooth and clear colors on the cards.

Thank you for any suggestions!

I've had decent jobs printed at the place in Kad Suan Kaw.

if you really want highest quality you need to ask for samples, choose an appropriate paper (coated has higher resolution), ask how many dpi (dots per inch) they print at, provide the file at an appropriate size and format and if you really really want high quality, then you may want an extra bump plate or color, but most likely you're not really really interested in such high quality. 

Thank you Jij....I will give it a try.

I can't remember if there is more than one printing shop in the mall.

Do you remember the name or location of this shop you recommended?

I believe it's on the 'main' floor. not the lower. the same floor the Mac store is on, but walking away from the Mac store to the left. possibly past the 'bata' shoe store.

1 hour ago, jij said:

past the 'bata' shoe store.

.....on your left with bank on your right there is a design shop 20 yards in front on the left just past the opticians. The tiny print place that used to be by the food court was pushed to the back on the same floor during the revamp. Entering from the rear open car park it was just on the left but haven't been there for 3 months.

Yes, the small copy shop in Kad Suan Kaew is great if you want handouts for a meeting, copies for immigration or lower quality business cards.  But for better quality brochures, posters, menus, and business cards you need a "real" design and print shop.  We use Blueprint Design, not that far from KSK: https://www.blueprint-graphicdesign.com/   The owner lived in the U.S. for a long time and speaks English, German and Thai, of course.

On 5/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, kilt said:

If you really want high quality you can go to one of the high end printers who do product packaging etc... instead of a small printing place in a shopping mall. I had my business cards printed at this one:

http://santipab.co.th/?lang=en

I ordered from Satipab few months ago (and gogoprint.co.th), and both delivered very low quality business cards. I wouldn't recommend those anymore.

Archived