Pattaya area abbot: Find this woman who stole 35,000 baht from my bedroom

webfact

46 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Go and watch the vid' again instead of just posting banal comments for the sake of it .. 

How does the video throw any light on how she was aware of it's location?   She could have known, of course, from personal experience but there is no suggestion of that except from colinneil who knows nothing about it. She could also have known through someone telling her that the Abbot keeps a load of cash in a bag on his bed.

My comment was perfectly reasonable yours was, to quote your word, the banal one.

Bad abbot bad.

Big tv, aircooler, big fan, hospital bed , electric hot water pot, soft deskchair..

and.. a bag full of cash.

Perhaps private jet parking outside?

Sorry, no respect for him.

I put him in the same 'square' as dhammachajo.

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

An interesting question it raises, is why did the abbot have a chunky wad of cash in his possession in the first place?

I thought he was supposed to never touch it, lest it block his path to enlightenment. :cheesy:

And yet amazingly, the news report never bothers to raise or ask the most screamingly obvious of questions -- why was the abbot keeping a bag with 35,000 baht hanging in his room, especially if it was supposedly intended for some work at the temple?

Monks aren't supposed to fraternize with women, but I never knew there was any rule against them dealing with banks.

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

An interesting question it raises, is why did the abbot have a chunky wad of cash in his possession in the first place?

I thought he was supposed to never touch it, lest it block his path to enlightenment. :cheesy:

Just minding the alms for the poor lol lol

i thought monks were supposed to follow the 8 fold path and poverty was one of them?

but maybe he was the man beer if donation funds for the temple seeing as he was the Abbott.

5 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

What wealthy lifestyle for a monk! I thought that they need to live in poverty fed by "good-hearted" people. Not a high tech monk who seems to sell something that attracts addicts. 

Whenever i see them shopping in our local Big C they have wads of cash supplied by gullible 'Believers' and they are almost always there during alcohol buying hours too !

I suppose it was not the first time they met in his bedroom. So she knew where to look for and took the money (how much we don't know actually. We know only what the monk told us).

Probably she was not paid sufficiently last time.

No happy ending this time for the monk. Karma

3 hours ago, oxforddon said:

Temples get donations and have expenses. It is not surprising that the chief monk - the abbot - would be in charge of all that.

I would have thought themples would have had lay treasurers to deal with money and the accounts.

13 hours ago, Just Weird said:

How does the video throw any light on how she was aware of it's location?   She could have known, of course, from personal experience but there is no suggestion of that except from colinneil who knows nothing about it. She could also have known through someone telling her that the Abbot keeps a load of cash in a bag on his bed.

My comment was perfectly reasonable yours was, to quote your word, the banal one.

Now lads play nice please

4 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Is that the same as 'rumpy-pumpy'?

Hanky panky, rumpy pumpy, bit of hows your father, bit of slap and tickle, plus many more terms used for getting your leg over, having sex.

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Hanky panky, rumpy pumpy, bit of hows your father, bit of slap and tickle, plus many more terms used for getting your leg over, having sex.

Knee trembler always makes me smile.  

Archived