Nine Chinese men arrested in Pattaya for working illegally

Nine Chinese men arrested in Pattaya for working illegally

By The Nation

n6.png

Nine Chinese men have been arrested in Pattaya for working illegally as brokers for gold and stock market trades, acting Immigration Bureau chief Pol Lt Gen Sompong Chingduang said.

Speaking at a press conference, Sompong said the nine have been arrested earlier this week at a rented house in Soi Khao Talo in Tambon Nong Plue, Bang Lamung district.

Police seized 17 desktop and notebook computers and mobile phones from the house.

He said the gang was headed by Lang Xiaobo, 27.

Sompong said the nine worked for a company based in China and they looked for Chinese customers to invest in gold and stocks.

The nine will be blacklisted and deported, he added.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30368679

thenation_logo.jpg

I think we will soon see Chinese citizens working legally in jobs which were blacklisted for foreigners (and still are, if you not Chinese).
And getting a WP will be as easy as counting "1 2 3" - if your Chinese.
No need to fly below radar any more then.......

19 minutes ago, Xaos said:

How come turks can sell turkish ice creams on walking street? They making show every night next to cops. 

How come Pattaya taxi-drivers are exempt from using the meters?  Same answer - greased palms.

3 hours ago, Xaos said:

How come turks can sell turkish ice creams on walking street? They making show every night next to cops. 

they may actually have work permits in the food restaurant business for non thai food

4 hours ago, Xaos said:

I know that a German baker in Chiang Mai has a work permit for making German breads and selling them on the market too. I guess it´s the same with the Turkish people.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:39 PM, Peterbilt said:

I think we will soon see Chinese citizens working legally in jobs which were blacklisted for foreigners (and still are, if you not Chinese).
And getting a WP will be as easy as counting "1 2 3" - if your Chinese.
No need to fly below radar any more then.......

I was never good at fortune telling or seeing into the future, and I dismiss the comments of those that profess the ability to do so.

22 hours ago, Xaos said:

Perhaps you can ask the ice cream vendors. You may get a more accurate answer from them rather than from any TVF experts.

22 hours ago, Xaos said:

You probably walked past quite a few farang touts on Walking Street too. It isn't a place to expect full compliance of the law.

they may actually have work permits in the food restaurant business for non thai food
No they cant. They dont employ 4 thais per 1 wp

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

I know that a German baker in Chiang Mai has a work permit for making German breads and selling them on the market too. I guess it´s the same with the Turkish people.
Rules of wp wouldn't allow selling on market.
WP is tied to location.

16 minutes ago, Xaos said:

No they cant. They dont employ 4 thais per 1 wp

i recall a farang that had a food stand at chatuchak market and i asked him if he had 4 thais working and he said something about an exception for a foreign food chef

Archived