Approached by blacks, threatened and ridiculed.

Date Masamune

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/2/2019 at 5:05 AM, NanLaew said:

Why? And risk being further ridiculed at the police station?

The low end of Sukhumvit is a bit of a sewer anyway. Maybe go for a walk in another area.

I agree. Made the mistake of renting at end of Soi 11 and now in the process of moving out of Bangkok. That area of Bangkok made me hate the city.

On 5/4/2019 at 2:22 PM, lamyai3 said:

They stopped doing this in 2017 after a tidal wave of negative publicity and social media pressure. 

They made people pee in public and laughed at the foreigner peeing. One guy was told to lie on the ground during a search on his back and an officer went pee on his head (like on that movie 'shogun') when the soldiers pissed on people as a form of defamation.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:25 PM, pmarlin said:

I agree. Made the mistake of renting at end of Soi 11 and now in the process of moving out of Bangkok. That area of Bangkok made me hate the city.

What? Thats the hoppin area! Where the cool folks go! A sophsiticated international enclave of artists, writers and intellectuals who make lower Suk the equivalent of such shining historical beacons of art, music and writing as Montmarte, Greenwich Village, Schwabing and Soho! 

Certainly Nyezhov only the finest visitors make their way to this exclusive quarter of artistic excellence, intellectual heights and salons of the most stimulating intrigue.  

Been walking the lower Suk for 30 years, day and night, never had anything more than a 'Hello' from these fine gentlemen.

>self identify as African American
What the <deleted>? Dear god I hate PC speech.

If you can't write plain English then how can anyone help you - or understand what you are saying.

Very strange

• 2 weeks later...

The question anybody of us should ask is: Why in the majority of countries this business is managed by blacks? No matter where you go you will always find this shit sold by black people.

We should learn more about Nigerian mafia, and their Mamas-gerarchy. 

1 hour ago, zhounan said:

The question anybody of us should ask is: Why in the majority of countries this business is managed by blacks? No matter where you go you will always find this shit sold by black people.

We should learn more about Nigerian mafia, and their Mamas-gerarchy. 

Jesus, I'm so glad I'm white. Can I show you my Al Jolson impression?

1 hour ago, fhickson said:

1st of all, you never let yourself get cornered by a black or colored. They can really go off, extends to sexual stuff esp forced oral situations.

Once relief is obtained they generally leave without further incident, but your left feeling like less of a man you were before.

Not all of us have spent time in jail. 

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:31 PM, fhickson said:

They made people pee in public and laughed at the foreigner peeing. One guy was told to lie on the ground during a search on his back and an officer went pee on his head (like on that movie 'shogun') when the soldiers pissed on people as a form of defamation.

What drugs are you on?

All I have ever got was stares.  Nothing ever said, just stared at.  This at Soi 15 and Sukhumvit at about 2300 hours.  I asked my Thai friend if she noticed the long stares, she no that she never looks at Africans, because they are either selling drugs, or trying to scam Thai ladies...

No need for any talking, it's obvious to them I'm not a customer...lol

16 minutes ago, JMSIII said:

All I have ever got was stares.  Nothing ever said, just stared at.  This at Soi 15 and Sukhumvit at about 2300 hours.  I asked my Thai friend if she noticed the long stares, she no that she never looks at Africans, because they are either selling drugs, or trying to scam Thai ladies...

No need for any talking, it's obvious to them I'm not a customer...lol

You can only notice the long stares if you look at them for a long time.

• 7 months later...

when african hookers were plentiful some were very agresive grabbing an arm forcefully. after most got deported the ones remaining have become very polite. once i had a verbal hassle with one that wouldn't release my arm and her countrymen got involved siding with her. they called it "ladies street" insinuating they could do as they please.

sadly the africans on the street at nana area seem to be dealing or hooking. a far cry from a dear friend university classmate from nigeria with a phd in pharmacology.

19 hours ago, atyclb said:

when african hookers were plentiful some were very agresive grabbing an arm forcefully. after most got deported the ones remaining have become very polite. once i had a verbal hassle with one that wouldn't release my arm and her countrymen got involved siding with her. they called it "ladies street" insinuating they could do as they please.

sadly the africans on the street at nana area seem to be dealing or hooking. a far cry from a dear friend university classmate from nigeria with a phd in pharmacology.

The ones with a Ph.D. in pharmacology are the ones manufacturing the drugs for the others to distribute.

4 hours ago, Thainess said:
On 12/31/2019 at 10:17 AM, atyclb said:

The ones with a Ph.D. in pharmacology are the ones manufacturing the drugs for the others to distribute.

55 nice try.

we were classmates in medical school

On 5/2/2019 at 10:35 AM, madmen said:

Yawn. The dealers are extremely low key and DO NOT assault people LMAO the last thing they want is police confrontation and an excuse to get deported. Ive been lower sukhumvit for 12 years and watched there numbers diminish by 80% from the street bar days and they are CONSTANTLY harrased by the BIB on Sukhumvit 

Op is total BS sorry OP but a troll is a troll...They asked you for $40 and not baht? there is my proof

who in their right mind  would  ask for 40 baht

On 5/3/2019 at 1:09 AM, bartender100 said:

Funny, you get reports that the low end of Sukhumvit are selling drugs, and other reports saying in the Asoke area they are random urine testing Farangs, says it all really

There’s drugs in both sides lol. a lot of Thai  people arround thonglor take them too. But yeah police always stops cars arround phrongpong Main road and ekkamai in the soi before thonglor one for some reason.  

On 1/5/2020 at 6:17 AM, garygooner said:

I walked along that area on Dec 31st at 10:30pm. Two African men sitting on steps. I had eye contact with one of them & he immediately called out "Hey, what's up man?" I just continued walking. 

OMG, you must have been completely traumatized. I can't imagine how horrible it must be to be greeted by someone in the street.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, garygooner said:

I walked along that area on Dec 31st at 10:30pm. Two African men sitting on steps. I had eye contact with one of them & he immediately called out "Hey, what's up man?" I just continued walking. 

never eyeball another man unless you have something to say...

Archived