BANGKOK 17 June 2019 02:02
Date Masamune

Approached by blacks, threatened and ridiculed.

17 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

They stopped doing this in 2017 after a tidal wave of negative publicity and social media pressure. 

Been a recent report, might have been a wind up

On 5/2/2019 at 5:05 AM, NanLaew said:

Why? And risk being further ridiculed at the police station?

The low end of Sukhumvit is a bit of a sewer anyway. Maybe go for a walk in another area.

I agree. Made the mistake of renting at end of Soi 11 and now in the process of moving out of Bangkok. That area of Bangkok made me hate the city.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 2:22 PM, lamyai3 said:

They stopped doing this in 2017 after a tidal wave of negative publicity and social media pressure. 

They made people pee in public and laughed at the foreigner peeing. One guy was told to lie on the ground during a search on his back and an officer went pee on his head (like on that movie 'shogun') when the soldiers pissed on people as a form of defamation.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:25 PM, pmarlin said:

I agree. Made the mistake of renting at end of Soi 11 and now in the process of moving out of Bangkok. That area of Bangkok made me hate the city.

What? Thats the hoppin area! Where the cool folks go! A sophsiticated international enclave of artists, writers and intellectuals who make lower Suk the equivalent of such shining historical beacons of art, music and writing as Montmarte, Greenwich Village, Schwabing and Soho! 

• Haha 2

There are many black and colored folk at the McDonald's on sukhumvit in that area.

I saw a black dude on those steps by rumachit hotel and he was glaring at a young thai girls arse.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Certainly Nyezhov only the finest visitors make their way to this exclusive quarter of artistic excellence, intellectual heights and salons of the most stimulating intrigue.  

Been walking the lower Suk for 30 years, day and night, never had anything more than a 'Hello' from these fine gentlemen.

>self identify as African American
What the F? Dear god I hate PC speech.

If you can't write plain English then how can anyone help you - or understand what you are saying.

Very strange

Edited by toast1

The question anybody of us should ask is: Why in the majority of countries this business is managed by blacks? No matter where you go you will always find this shit sold by black people.

We should learn more about Nigerian mafia, and their Mamas-gerarchy. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, zhounan said:

The question anybody of us should ask is: Why in the majority of countries this business is managed by blacks? No matter where you go you will always find this shit sold by black people.

We should learn more about Nigerian mafia, and their Mamas-gerarchy. 

Jesus, I'm so glad I'm white. Can I show you my Al Jolson impression?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fhickson said:

1st of all, you never let yourself get cornered by a black or colored. They can really go off, extends to sexual stuff esp forced oral situations.

Once relief is obtained they generally leave without further incident, but your left feeling like less of a man you were before.

Not all of us have spent time in jail. 

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:31 PM, fhickson said:

They made people pee in public and laughed at the foreigner peeing. One guy was told to lie on the ground during a search on his back and an officer went pee on his head (like on that movie 'shogun') when the soldiers pissed on people as a form of defamation.

What drugs are you on?

All I have ever got was stares.  Nothing ever said, just stared at.  This at Soi 15 and Sukhumvit at about 2300 hours.  I asked my Thai friend if she noticed the long stares, she no that she never looks at Africans, because they are either selling drugs, or trying to scam Thai ladies...

No need for any talking, it's obvious to them I'm not a customer...lol