Bad guys out! Nearly 500 foreigners arrested in North East Thailand immigration crime sweep

webfact

27 minutes ago, TAILITYSA said:
In addition 86 people had been denied entry at borders in the region on the grounds that they could cause trouble during the coronation period. 

Khon Kaen Link concentrated on two cases of Cameroon nationals in their report. 

The first was Darius Yemnai, 27, a language teacher in Kalasin who had been in Thailand since July 2014. He left to renew his stay in September of that year at Padang Besar but immigration had no record of this. 

Fake stamps were found in his passport and Maj-Gen Natthawat said that further investigations were underway to find those responsible for the stamps. 

Sure would be nice if we could know what a fake stamp looks like so I can deport my self.. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere said:

Sure would be nice if we could know what a fake stamp looks like so I can deport my self.. 

A fake stamp looks like the real one, except it's not 555

On 5/4/2019 at 11:30 PM, TAILITYSA said:
In addition 86 people had been denied entry at borders in the region on the grounds that they could cause trouble during the coronation period. 

Khon Kaen Link  FileZilla UC Browser Rufus concentrated on two cases of Cameroon nationals in their report. 

The first was Darius Yemnai, 27, a language teacher in Kalasin who had been in Thailand since July 2014. He left to renew his stay in September of that year at Padang Besar but immigration had no record of this

Fake stamps were found in his passport and Maj-Gen Natthawat said that further investigations were underway to find those responsible for the stamps. 

Any Thai Visa members posting absolutely livid 'Refused Entry' threads?

On 5/5/2019 at 2:23 AM, Lenny Jones said:

Hang on!

Are the media as crazy as the Goons in brown?

I read 500 arrests here - 900 in other media sources.

Who is kidding who?

Clearly naive about media/journalists. Which planet are you from. Welcome to The World.

Archived