Brit finally removed from Phuket Town condo

snoop1130

Laying siege to a fortress worked well a thousand years ago, looks like it is still effective today when used against a condo. I hope this man is able to sort out whatever problems he has and is able to move on.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/2/2019 at 7:47 PM, RobMuir said:

Phuket Immigration officers broke a window to gain entry to the back of the unit from atop a fire truck ladder after four months

All because

the landlady had sent her adult children to collect the rent, but refused to give him receipts for rent paid.

Australian born, lived in England, barricaded himself in and got dragged out looking like he might drop dead.

Now off to prison.

Thailands version of Julian Assange.

I haven't seen a receipt in 10 years from my landlady although she is wonderful so i don't worry. My bank shows the direct debit to her, that's all the receipt i need

22 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

What a poster boy for the boys from immigration, he looks like a holocaust victim in the photos.

Where's the real reporting here, where is HIS story in HIS words please? 

The below's been attached to almost every story about the bloke.

https://www.thephuketnews.com/british-man-barricades-self-in-phuket-town-condo-70236.php#MHwVpWK2XyBaJcqJ.97

Stand your ground, never give up, be strong!!!

unless you are in Thailand.  Then smile, pay whatever, smile more, accept a few fines, apologize, smile, pay more money, breathe the clean air, enjoy the cool weather, and go ride some elephants while eating strawberries.  

this guy just lost 20-years of his life......sad. 

2 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Dirt bag...waste of resources and time...no more LOS for you mate!!!

Disgusting thing to say, you have no idea about the mans mental health.

People who suffer mental health problems need help/ support not ridicule.

On 5/3/2019 at 3:40 AM, madmen said:

Oh yeah the Thais dont <deleted> around. I did it myself by cutting off the water which is still apparently legal to flush out an Arab . Still took 7 days which was probably the dirty pigs wash cycle.

The guy I mention that was with-holding the rent was a US national.

It is stated in this rental-contract that all maintenance issues are the responsibiilty of the lessee. As I said, in my long experience in Thailand, getting good personnel for such things can be a nightmare!???????? I assembled a toolkit to do many things myself.

Why did they not just kick in the door after 1 week instead of waiting 4 months ? Maybe someone gave him food and water at night ?  

Very odd this story. 

Archived