BANGKOK 19 August 2019 09:00
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Man Claims Cheap Dog Deworming Medicine Cured His Terminal Cancer

An Oklahoma man who was once diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer and told hat he only had three months live claims he is now tumor-free thanks to a $5 deworming drug usually meant for dogs.

Joe Tippens was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer in 2016. Despite undergoing treatment for the disease, by January of 2017, the cancer had spread to other organs, including his stomach, neck, pancreas and even his bones. The cancer was everywhere and doctors advised him to go home and say his goodbyes because he only had three months to live. When small-cell cancer spreads as wide as it had in his case, the chances of survival are around one percent. Tippens thought he was going to die, and with nothing left to lose, he was willing to try anything in hopes of a miracle, even a dog dewormer called fenbendazole.

The desperate cancer sufferer stumbled upon the bizarre treatment while browsing a forum of his alma mater, Oklahoma State University. The post that caught his eye read “If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout”. Joe had already signed up for an experimental treatment that doctors said wouldn’t save him but might extend his life expectancy from three months to a year, enough to at least meet his grandson. But he decided that contacting that forum poster couldn’t hurt either. To his surprise, that person was a veterinarian who had a very interesting story to tell.

The vet told Joe that scientists had accidentally discovered that a dog de-worming drug seemed to attack cancer cells in mice. One of the scientists who conducted the research had been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and had been giving the same grim prognosis as Joe, but she started popping dog deworming pills and within six weeks her cancer was gone. Obviously, Joe was intrigued.

Tippens stayed in the clinical trial his doctors had suggested, but also placed an order for fenbendazole, the canine drug the veterinarian mentioned. He didn’t tell his physicians about it though. Three months later, when he had another PET scan to check the spread of his cancer, he was shocked to learn that there was no sign of the tumors anywhere in his body.

“Three months earlier…There was cancer in my body from head to toe. And it was a terrifyingly dangerous metastasis that leaves virtually 100% of its victims dead within 3 months,” Joe said. “Here I was 3 months later and the PET scan was completely dark……void of any light…..anywhere.”

In September 2017, Joe went for yet another scan which again showed he was cancer-free. This time he told his doctor about the fenbendazole, but there was no way to prove that the deworming drug had cured him. He had also been taking vitamin E supplements, CBD and bioavailable curcumin, plus there was also the clinical trial the doctors suggested. The funny thing about that experimental drug was that out of the 1,100 patients on that clinical trial, Joe was the only one cleared of cancer.

“My insurance company spent $1.2 million on me with traditional means before I switched to a $5 a week medicine that actually saved me,” Joe said, making sure to mention that he is not a doctor. “I am not prescribing medicine and I am not qualified to give advice on medical treatments. BUT…..I am qualified to tell my story to as many people as possible.”

Joe Tippens story has caught the attention of the president of the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Dr Stephen Prescott, who said he is working on case study report about the cancer-fighting properties of fenbendazole.

Full article

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good on him.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

my question would be what prompted the first person to eat de-worming tablets ?

it was the CBD what done it.

Edited by wombat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, wombat said:

my question would be what prompted the first person to eat de-worming tablets ?

it was the CBD what done it.

I think that was explained in the part about the  observations of the  Vet.

55 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I think that was explained in the part about the  observations of the  Vet.

And that they were testing on mice. Why read when others can explain it for you.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, UnkleGoooose said:

And that they were testing on mice. Why read when others can explain it for you.

Yes.

"The vet told Joe that scientists had accidentally discovered that a dog de-worming drug seemed to attack cancer cells in mice. One of the scientists who conducted the research had been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and had been giving the same grim prognosis as Joe, but she started popping dog deworming pills and within six weeks her cancer was gone. ."

In doing a little online research which confirmed there is some good evidence to support the  claim I also came across an alarming piece of information.

The  production cost of fenbendazole is between 2 >6 US cents per dose and is listed on the WHO as an essential medicine.

It costs  $201 per dose in the US.

You  lucky suckers !

the last time a dude stood by his guns about discovering a cure for Cancer, he was Indicted

BigPharma is more powerful than Sony Music

Poor old Johnny Appleseed jumped down from his tree and was spreading the word about Vitamin B17

maybe a deWormed doggie peessed on the tree trunk?

Posted (edited)

"the last time a dude stood by his guns about discovering a cure for Cancer, he was Indicted

BigPharma is more powerful than Sony Music

Poor old Johnny Appleseed jumped down from his tree and was spreading the word about Vitamin B17"

Vitamin B17??? 

Amygdalin from apricot kernels has been wrongly labelled a vitamin, but it is not and there have been no trials on it which prove anything other than it can cause cyanide poisoning...........go ask Steve McQueen if it works!!

Edited by xylophone