Football games in Udon Thani

steelerian

Hi guys, I'm currently staying in Udon Thani and would like to get involved in some casual football games.

Driving around the last few days I have seen 2 football centres near the airport. Ive visited both in the daytime but they were closed. I will go back soon in the evening and try to pick up a game.

But is there anyone out there playing football in the Udon Thani area that I could join? Or does anyone know of any games?

Thanks

Ian

4 hours ago, steelerian said:

But is there anyone out there playing football in the Udon Thani area that I could join? Or does anyone know of any games?

I doubt you are going to find anyone playing football in this weather, also you may have noticed the pitches never get watered, as dry as it has been now be like playing on concrete but harder!

Good luck finding a game anyway....

20 hours ago, CGW said:

I doubt you are going to find anyone playing football in this weather, also you may have noticed the pitches never get watered, as dry as it has been now be like playing on concrete but harder!

Good luck finding a game anyway....

The 2 places I have seen are 4g artificial pitches, not actual turf. They wont need watering. Same as the places I normally play at in Samui. Theyre very good. And the heat in the evening isnt so bad. I was expecting to find games at these places between 5.00-10.00pm.

Archived