Khon kaen...nightlife something different?

Kenny202

Apart from Pullman area anyone can reccomend any where for a fun night, even out of town a bit. Seen a lot of little coloured lights at night near Ban Tum and main road north just out of town. Ive heard theres some little quiet bars up the back of KKU. Karaokes, pubs, bars....night clubs in small hotels etc. Heard Kalasin has a bit of night life

Any help appreciated. PM me if you like

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

There are several bars next to the Pullman, full of expats.  Not a lot but around 10 or so.  If you go up around the corner there are alot more thai bars, most will be happy to have you in there. 

what are you looking for then?
Not sure. Maybe somewhere a bit nicer or relaxed than an open bar. Maybe a few FL or available girls? Heard there was a place or a few places under a hotel. The Harem under KK hotel sounds good. Ive never been there. Anyone been there lately or knows the deal? Im sure there was another hotel around there too had a similar thing

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Der La Jazz

Go up the left side of the Pullman, past the bars and on the right you will see it. (Its on the corner of the road with the back entrance to the Glacier Hotel)

Best place in Khon Kaen. Great music and not too loud. It can get really packed at the weekend though and you may not get a seat unless you go before 9pm.

I think he is timidly asking where the girls are......... I don't know Khon Kaen but if he was around Pattaya or Ban Chang (even better) near Pattaya.... I could point him in the right direction or may even offer to buy his first few drinks..... Maybe Karaokes would be a good place to score girls up there....... Think more along those lines and try to help him...  If you come to Pattaya I can introduce you to Ban Chang.... Just 40 minutes South....

2 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

I think he is timidly asking where the girls are......... I don't know Khon Kaen but if he was around Pattaya or Ban Chang (even better) near Pattaya.... I could point him in the right direction or may even offer to buy his first few drinks..... Maybe Karaokes would be a good place to score girls up there....... Think more along those lines and try to help him...  If you come to Pattaya I can introduce you to Ban Chang.... Just 40 minutes South....

Only been to Ban Chang once. A night out is a rare thing for me so I like to make it count. Do you have a recommendation for quality over quantity or expense? Karoake over bar?

club 103?  And also behind the Roma Hotel..cant think of the name, but beers are like 120..but it is eye candy on steroids...i thought the farang sreet sucked...havent been back in 6 years.

21 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Correct ???? Must be a ton of good places around, probably more Thai places. I don't know what the go is with the Karaokes...been in a few and from what I can see Thais acting like teenagers drinking and buying the hostesses drinks to sit with them. They look so proud of themselves too even though they're only with a renta friend. Don't seem to have any other goings on. Maybe out in the sticks a bit theyre better? I've heard out the front of the sugar mill, halfway between KK and Chumpae can be pretty lively after dark ???? and seen a lot of coloured lights just around the corner on the turn off road to Chaiyaphum at Ban Tum heading out to Chumpae. Can anyone confirm? 

22 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

20 hours ago, Mac98 said:

Only been to Ban Chang once. A night out is a rare thing for me so I like to make it count. Do you have a recommendation for quality over quantity or expense? Karoake over bar?

..Since this post is about Khon Kaen I don't want to get 'deleted' So If you want to know about Ban Chang .... USE MY PM (personal mail) instead..... I find Ban Chang to be nearer what Pattaya was 20 years ago........ I wish I did know more to help this poster in Khon Kaen, but hopefully some other locals will....

Harem Club is still open...plenty of entertainment there.  The Charoentani hotel also has a lounge bar below with plenty of hostesses to entertain.  Just speak with mama and she will find you an English speaking lady to keep you company.  There are karaoke rooms there as well if you like to sing.

• 3 weeks later...

A "friend" told me about this place. There is another soapy massage parlor in Khon Kaen that only few foreigners know about. It’s called Caesar Massage and located on Sri Chant Road (or better known as Soi Khao Niao). The girls there are divided into four groups and the price is 1,300, 1,600, 1,800 or 2,000 Baht for 1.5 hours including everything.

13 minutes ago, malt25 said:

A "friend" told me about this place. There is another soapy massage parlor in Khon Kaen that only few foreigners know about. It’s called Caesar Massage and located on Sri Chant Road (or better known as Soi Khao Niao). The girls there are divided into four groups and the price is 1,300, 1,600, 1,800 or 2,000 Baht for 1.5 hours including everything.

A friend told you... Come on pull the other 1, i saw you there last week.:cheesy:????️‍♀️:cheesy:

44 minutes ago, colinneil said:

A friend told you... Come on pull the other 1, i saw you there last week.:cheesy:????️‍♀️:cheesy:

Been meaning to ask you Colin, just what were you doing with that cucumber?

????

Archived