Can't download add-ons to Firefox

giddyup

Jsix...At first I was quite excited as it loaded perfectly and and all my bookmarks were imported from Firefox in multirows...... After playing around, I discovered I cannot delete or add any more bookmarks, not sure why. Also could not find some of the other legacy addons that I need.

Anyways......thanks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again for the rec J6.  WF is my new "home."  Hate the icon, so made this, for the time being. 

wf_vari.ico

Being an anti-GOP type you can see why it's only temporary :tongue:

I always thought the FF icon looked like a tomato.

There used to be Menu Editor, and later Menu Editor II.  I know it's not supported but I ran it anyway, and it turned out to be a Bad Idea.  Don't try it at home.  Any ideas for an add-on that lets you edit WF menus?  If someone has advice on going in there and manually editing menu let's hear it.

On 5/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, bendejo said:

Thanks again for the rec J6.  WF is my new "home."  Hate the icon, so made this, for the time being. 

wf_vari.icoFetching info...

Being an anti-GOP type you can see why it's only temporary :tongue:

I always thought the FF icon looked like a tomato.

There used to be Menu Editor, and later Menu Editor II.  I know it's not supported but I ran it anyway, and it turned out to be a Bad Idea.  Don't try it at home.  Any ideas for an add-on that lets you edit WF menus?  If someone has advice on going in there and manually editing menu let's hear it.

No, I had tried Menu Editor on WF w/ unsatisfactory results. Fortunately it's quite low on my desired extensions list. Enjoy WF . . . long may it last.

Archived