BANGKOK
rooster59

Former English teacher at prestigious Bangkok school jailed over child sex offences

4 hours ago, XenZen said:

people need to wake up.  way to many are sick and perverted and that's why they come over here, visa runs out, and then they figure they can just teach.  other teachers, farangs, i'm sure know the guy is off but afraid to report and probably have no proof.  schools like the white face.  they should be called English "speakers" not teachers.   

4 hours ago, LongTang said:

Sure, spill some more fuel on the xenophobic fire here.

All white farangs are sick perverts or accomplices.

I'm sure the XEN in your name stands for xenophob.

Just know that people like you can do a lot of damage to others, Just as the scum that will be rotting now in jail.

I don't think that is spilling more fuel on the xenophobic fire.  Just calling it as it is...if the shoe fits wear it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neeray said:

Had he been to Ph and apprehended there, Duerte would have given him very, very little jail time, nothing like 5 + 5.

Duerte would have eliminated this scum post-haste, and probably quite brutally.

You think so?

Rumours suggest some different outcome.

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Agreed, but life without parole

I actually never thought I could agreed to locking someone for the term of their natural life, but I cannot see hope of rehabilitation for some.

These can go a long way to assure rehabilitation.

cutters.jpg

Yet Bill Wyman has been given a very sympathetic reaction this week when he discussed his relationship with 13 year old Mandy when he was middle aged. If you are a rock star or a DJ you can get a away with it like Saville and John peel, if you are a teacher or a footballer they (rightly) get crucified in the media, double standards.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Yet Bill Wyman has been given a very sympathetic reaction this week when he discussed his relationship with 13 year old Mandy when he was middle aged. If you are a rock star or a DJ you can get a away with it like Saville and John peel, if you are a teacher or a footballer they (rightly) get crucified in the media, double standards.

Although Wyman did go on to marry Mandy Smith , also Savilles activities only came to light after he died (although his activities were hushed up at the time and not publicized) and John Peel didnt do too much wrong (and also died).

Those things also happened in the 1970's , where its wasnt such an issue , as it is now .

Gary Glitter and the Lost Prophets singer , jailed for 50 years , show that rock starts can no longer get away with it 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although Wyman did go on to marry Mandy Smith , also Savilles activities only came to light after he died (although his activities were hushed up at the time and not publicized) and John Peel didnt do too much wrong (and also died).

Those things also happened in the 1970's , where its wasnt such an issue , as it is now .

Gary Glitter and the Lost Prophets singer , jailed for 50 years , show that rock starts can no longer get away with it 

John Peel admitted in the 90's that when a DJ in the states he had 'girls as young as 13 queuing up to be abused and I was only to too happy to oblige'. He also married a 15 year old in the states and had a 15 year old gf in the UK while he was married. Sexual abuse of children is RAPE it is now and it was in the 1970's. Saville and Peel were criminal rapists. Glitter was rather an exception, the Politicians of course have had the most free passes. If they could do Glitter for images on his computer why not Wyman for admitted rape of a child?

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Confused 1

He also said he wanted to have sex with a four year old.

But a four-year-old sounds so insane that he's lost his human rights. Being a teacher should give him twice as much time as anybody else would receive.

Cut it off and give it to the ducks! 

32 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Source please or are you just disparaging the inhabitants of Thailand's villages?

http://bfy.tw/NWCt

Google "Rape remains a serious problem, but reported rates in Thailand not especially high" 

There is a reason that so many Thai soaps feature rape and violence, even familial rape and violence. 

Some Thai academics also argue that the relatively high rates of non-traditional sexuality in Thailand are due is significant part to the regularity of familial sexual abuse at early ages. 

A reason for everything. 

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Some Thai academics also argue that the relatively high rates of non-traditional sexuality in Thailand is due is significant part to the regularity of familial sexusl abuse at early ages. 

An area for more serious research. I have know a few women who said their first experiences were with female family members, they were all bi sexual as adults. Others were raped by male family members, 10-12 being their ages.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, monkeycu said:

How does a grown man get turned on by young kids.

It's just the way some people are wired. They can't help it (apparently). 

Just to make sure there are no misunderstandings, NO I don't understand it, NO I'm not into it and NO I don't support it. However, I don't think they should be hanged, mutilated, etc. as some people believe. They need counseling/therapy in addition to a prison sentence. There is help for alcoholics, drug addicts, people with mental disorders and so on, so why don't/can't these people get help too?  They need to be shown that it's not acceptable, it violates children's rights and screws up their lives. 

Edited by djayz
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

The children's parents do not have clean hands and should have some form of punishment...then mandatory counseling with their child to get their parental responsibility act together...  

..thats it..they see the young child just as a money making item thinking they will forget it all by the time they are an adult..ludicrous inhumane logic..hope those little one's affected can deal with this terrible psychological burden forced on them.

• Like 1