SexLess relationship 

SoonOh

20 minutes ago, transam said:

I do find it strange that some folk here think all Thai birds are "loveless", but I am sure many a farang haven't a clue what love is....But I do know a few of those....????

To be honest i don't know what love is, can you pls define it ?

• Haha 1

Q: How does a real man bring a woman to orgasm?

A: Who cares?

The average weekly or monthly sexual encounters vary depending on the source, but it's not a whole bunch. I can't stand shopping with a woman, the depth of English conversations go no further than "Did you like that (fill in any meal/movie/encounter here)?" It just grows too old too fast. I prefer to just go get a soapy or rub one out myself.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, quandow said:

Q: How does a real man bring a woman to orgasm?

A: Who cares?

The average weekly or monthly sexual encounters vary depending on the source, but it's not a whole bunch. I can't stand shopping with a woman, the depth of English conversations go no further than "Did you like that (fill in any meal/movie/encounter here)?" It just grows too old too fast. I prefer to just go get a soapy or rub one out myself.

Cheap Charlie of the week award. Are you serious? Saving money on sex in THAILAND?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

That kind of attraction lasts 2 or 3 years in my experience.

Go on a diet, get trendy, wear shades and stop eating crisps in the sack, shave your arm pits, try Brut..... ????

• Haha 2