SexLess relationship 

SoonOh

12 hours ago, remorhaz said:

If you want to turn your relationship into a sexless relationship it's easy - get married!  Once you are locked down there is no point for her to sleep with you anymore.  She gets lifetime access to your money and you get... to pay her... a lot more than if she was just hired help.  Don't do it men - not worth it.  

What a sad life you must have .

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, nikmar said:

What would be the better scenario....a sexless marriage with mutual, genuine love and respect or a loveless marriage with lots of meaningless sex?

Most people would likely opt for a something in the middle ground. Life is not always binary.

54 minutes ago, nikmar said:

What would be the better scenario....a sexless marriage with mutual, genuine love and respect or a loveless marriage with lots of meaningless sex?

That might depending on what age, definitely love and respect are better at an old age, mainly because one can't have a lot of sex anymore.

1 hour ago, nikmar said:

Hairpulling, noisy, rough, meaningless sex please.  ????

• Haha 1

As soon as I dont feel like to sex them, i leave them. And anyway who is stupid enough to believe that he will want sex with only one forever ? and marry her ? Sorry but i am too smart for this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, soalbundy said:

It just tapered off, lack of interest on both sides, but we get on well and have children so it doesn't bother me. I have a son in England, a daughter and granddaughter in Germany and a son in Thailand, I've sown my oats, it's time for the younger generation to take over.

i think truth be told most men become like this with age.

This is why i prefer sex without relationship ! hahaha

I would think myself as an idiot to live with any woman if I was not excited by her.

What else ? Especially in Asia ? Brain ? Sorry, never found any even with Php educated women.

I sometimes think about this because my wife is much older than I am. We have discussed me getting a local gik or two, but I think it was what she calls "funny talking" and if I did get one (or two), I could end up looking in the drain for my dismembered member. And I would almost certainly never find it because it isn't what I would call "easy to find".

Edited by SteveK

Year after year of marriage the love making becomes lesser and lesser. You see as men get older, their sex drive can decrease. A natural fall in testosterone levels – especially after the age of 40 – can lead to a wilting desire for sex, an increase in the time needed to achieve erection and, in some cases, erectile dysfunction.

In fact, roughly 40 percent of men and women ages 65 to 80 are sexually active, and women in their 70s often express more satisfaction with sex than women in their 40s.

The normal aging process can lead to changes in sexual organs, and sex and intimacy often need to be redefined to remain a fulfilling part of life. As a woman ages, her vagina can shorten and narrow, her vaginal walls can become thinner and stiffer, and she will experience less vaginal lubrication. As men get older, impotence (also known as erectile dysfunction, or ED) becomes more common.

The lower rate of sexual activity in older women may not be due to lack of interest or changes that make sex uncomfortable, but rather a perceived lack of opportunity.

3 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Year after year of marriage the love making becomes lesser and lesser. You see as men get older, their sex drive can decrease. A natural fall in testosterone levels – especially after the age of 40 – can lead to a wilting desire for sex, an increase in the time needed to achieve erection and, in some cases, erectile dysfunction.

In fact, roughly 40 percent of men and women ages 65 to 80 are sexually active, and women in their 70s often express more satisfaction with sex than women in their 40s.

The normal aging process can lead to changes in sexual organs, and sex and intimacy often need to be redefined to remain a fulfilling part of life. As a woman ages, her vagina can shorten and narrow, her vaginal walls can become thinner and stiffer, and she will experience less vaginal lubrication. As men get older, impotence (also known as erectile dysfunction, or ED) becomes more common.

The lower rate of sexual activity in older women may not be due to lack of interest or changes that make sex uncomfortable, but rather a perceived lack of opportunity.

some of the older Thai women in their 50s and 60s i have met or spoken to about this seem more horny than women in their 30s

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...

To be honest, I have never understood people who agree to sexless relationships. Of course, there is love, but how can you refuse such a pleasure? It's like having the ability to be happy, but not to use it. My girlfriend and I once tried to order a stimulant at delicia online at a very low price. Wow, it's been a long time since we had such a hot night with a girl. It was as if we felt like animals and decided to have animal sex. And tell me how you can refuse such a pleasure