SexLess relationship 

SoonOh

It just tapered off, lack of interest on both sides, but we get on well and have children so it doesn't bother me. I have a son in England, a daughter and granddaughter in Germany and a son in Thailand, I've sown my oats, it's time for the younger generation to take over.

1 hour ago, transam said:

I do find it strange that some folk here think all Thai birds are "loveless", but I am sure many a farang haven't a clue what love is....But I do know a few of those....????

Some folks believe sex is love and love is sex. The perfect condition is to be loved and to have good sex.

But you can't expect a bargirl loving you after she'd a few hundred meters of di... fferent ones. Unfortunately, do some people believe that you can buy love, but it's the sex you pay for.

Love is in the air.....

3 hours ago, SoonOh said:

Are you in a SexLess Relationship? If yes, why are you staying together 

I have many sexless relationships with Thai ladies it's called a platonic relationship. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I have many sexless relationships with Thai ladies it's called a platonic relationship. 

Nothing wrong with that, but why not call it just "friendship" ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Nothing wrong with that, but why not call it just "friendship" ?

Well for me it's my secret life and your right it's a friendship but the correct definition for a relationship between a man & woman in my view and I find Thai people don't believe it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

As the old saying goes, "never a truer word was spoken", and I know several expats here who are exactly the same and who just cannot exist on their own, unable to do even the most basic of things.

I've know guys who couldn't even do bloke things never mind the girlie stuff. I went to see a new friend once in the UK and he was sitting in the almost dark except a lamp and the t.v.  Why ? Because he didn't know how to change a light bulb. Others I've met couldn't put a plug on a cable . Others for whom checking engine or radiator oil was rocket science. Worst was someone trying to put a screw into something and couldn't figure why it wouldn't go in. Had to explain that it needed to be turned clockwise.

Some guys should just stay with mummy.