SS Direct Deposit for May

Danthai

12 hours ago, Danthai said:

Nancy, never received the mailed one through APO, but down loaded and sent two some months ago.

If that was the problem you would of not received a payment in February.

If you normally get them on the 4th for some reason perhaps they did not process it on Friday. Since the main bank offices are closed today you may get it tomorrow.

Pray that is case. Last month it came on April 4 th at 1030. Seem many banks in Thailand still affected by Monday holiday because of Corrination. Most ATM open. Both dfas and SS like clockwork work since starting. Thank you everyone. If you have ever tried to contact SS in Manila you know what a run around it us to get an answer back. Does anyone know the best local way to get a missed pension payment at Bkk\Ss. Fixed? First time not get on time. Only rec'd Dfas pension.

Thank you everyone!

I got mine on the 3rd also. Question: Since April the SSA has approved Thailand for direct deposit of SS into "regular" bank accounts (not just the restricted one at BKK Bank). Has anyone made such a change. Did it work?

On 5/6/2019 at 11:45 AM, lexilis said:

I got mine on the 3rd also. Question: Since April the SSA has approved Thailand for direct deposit of SS into "regular" bank accounts (not just the restricted one at BKK Bank). Has anyone made such a change. Did it work?

12 hours ago, Danthai said:

APO is stopping service effective 1 October 2019. Affects all of Thailand serving retired military. Oct 1 ism start of new fiscal year.

So has you SS payment arrived?

Archived