New Immigration boss "Big Oud" shows his teeth: Orders transfer of Ranong chief after slow service

webfact

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:52 PM, scorecard said:

Well yes but that what should be happening is that they are doing their jobs correctly and professionally as they are pid to you as per their contract of employment.  

In Industry I had to move a Thai manager to another location because he was continuously giving cash and other benefits to 90% of the staff under his leadership, just for doing their jobs, and it had got to the point where several of his reporting staff wee negotiating with him 'I don't think I can do that but for an extra 10,000 this month I can' and he would instantly agree. And more.

This scenario had become 'SOP', and the next manager had a very big battle to stop this and get people to do the work they were expected to do by their agreed contracts. 

Where did he get the budget from to pay them that extra money?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:43 AM, sawadeeken said:

Yes..... So strange....... "Big Joke"......... I replied to a post a week or two ago and commented about him...........

I farang friend of mine was talking to a group of 'his' Thai friends (businessmen/1 Lawyer) and over coffee something was mentioned about 'Big Joke'.... My friend said that the Thai guy said "He is DEAD"....... "They had him done-in"....... ever since my friend mentioned this to me I have been watching intently for any News about him -- and not seen anything since before he was supposed to have gone on his Holiday to America..... That is a long while back...... and he 'was' being followed by the news so regularly, even after his 'demotion'...... 

Has anybody heard anything current reporting any of his activity???

What a load of BS

Archived