Rayong: Hairdressing babe to dye for! But there's no hanky-panky with Nong Sai

webfact

Rayong: Hairdressing babe to dye for! But there's no hanky-panky with Nong Sai

screenshot_9198.jpg

Caption: Super Sexy Hairdresser

Thai Rath reporters hot-footed it to a hairdressers in Rayong after reports came in from men that there was a hot babe cutting hair at a salon. 

It was no longer necessary to put up with some old unattractive hairdresser with this babe in town. 

And they were not to be disappointed - this eye-candy's dress sense with plunging cleavage ensured that men in for a cut would never fall asleep in the chair.

There was just too much to look at and contemplate!

screenshot_9199.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

But besides the looks this hairdresser is skilled at what she does. She gives a mean haircut and her hair dyeing - well, it's to die for!

Thirty year old Karnwanit Ariyaphirachai is a bit of a mouthful so we'll call her by her nickname - Nong Sai. 

Sai is the owner of Gold Clippers at Cherng Nern in Rayong on Thailand's eastern seaboard. 

It is her second foray into the salon business - and this time she is determined to make it work. 

She has trained at the well renowned Somsak Salon and done make-up courses with Sistermakeup that has connections with Hollywood stars. 

She will cut men's hair for 300 baht a time but there is no hanky-panky - it's strictly business. 

screenshot_9200.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

"Wives can trust me with their husbands," she said. "In fact wives bring their husbands in because they know they can get a good cut for their men". 

But the Klaeng native admitted her dress sense means a lot of selfies with young men. Though she said how she dresses is nothing compared to her friends in Bangkok. 

A video showed an older Thai man trying very hard to keep his eyes looking straight forward while still pictures showed Nong Sai taking pictures with a person dressed as a member of a SWAT team. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-07

I remember the old "hair salons" in Rayong with blacked-out windows. This was a around 25 years ago now. -There was a lot more available than a simple back 'n sides, and you could choose your 'stylist' from around 6-7 girls. ????

3 hours ago, madmen said:

I wonder if a 3k tip at the end would do the trick ????

I would expect so but 3k is way over the top. Could get a top hair stylist for that. And  after all to claim no hanky panky  for a fee of 300 baht is not surprising, this is 2019 not 1969.

1 hour ago, OneEyedPie said:

Why this is news, God only knows.  My wife is far more attractive.

You must be the only one pinocchio. Every single  expat wife Ive seen have all been less than a 6 out of 10. Its like they need to rescue the ugliest woman in the village

1 minute ago, madmen said:

You must be the only one pinocchio. Every single  expat wife Ive seen have all been less than a 6 out of 10. Its like they need to rescue the ugliest woman in the village

I'm not an expat.

1 hour ago, OneEyedPie said:

Why this is news, God only knows.  My wife is far more attractive.

I don't doubt that, apparently plenty of men are into that (probably most of them Thai)

the sickly white looking girls, big twins or not get a hard pass from me

2 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

A most convenient deflection.  So how are you so sure that my wife is sickly white?

Ahem, maybe you want to read my post again?

I said I did not doubt that your wife was more attractive than her and the rest was about Nong Sai.

7 minutes ago, kekalot said:

Ahem, maybe you want to read my post again?

I said I did not doubt that your wife was more attractive than her and the rest was about Nong Sai.

Cool.  Have a nice evening.

1 hour ago, Black arab said:

20 bht for me in the next village, defo no extras from the old chap.

I bought  some electric hair clippers in BigC 5 years back @ 240bht.

Not that's value for money.

Back to OP, I thought she looked nice but wouldn't pay her more than 50bht for a haircut.

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I bought  some electric hair clippers in BigC 5 years back @ 240bht.

Not that's value for money.

Back to OP, I thought she looked nice but wouldn't pay her more than 50bht for a haircut.

Funny you mention that as we've just brought out Wahl clippers to LOS for the FIL which will save him exactly 50 baht per haircut.

When I charge the battery it remains red for the entire time.  Any ideas?  

Works perfectly well but never sure when it's fully charged?  ????

Archived