BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Legitimate tourist or something else? Thai woman rants after being denied entry to Taiwan

2 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Malaysia can also be troublesome.

Singapore is probably the worst in this part of the world... It makes it very difficult for Thais, Filipinas, Vietnamese, and Indons to enter. Mostly young women, of course. A few years ago, the Vietnamese government even wrote a letter of protest Singapore about the discrimination shown towards its citizens. Not sure if it changed anything. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

She said in Thai: "Small country - "hia" people and "hia" immigration".

Hia meaning water monitor is a serious and abusive Thai insult.

Miaow .. If they are lizards then she's an old trout .. 

2 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Spreading Thainess to the world!...…...Guess what?...…..the world doesn't need it!

why did you choose the verb "spreading" ?

She's excused from any responsibility for her misadventure since she comes from a culture where people definitely do NOT make decisions about people based on their looks. There's just no way she could have seen this coming.

12 minutes ago, Docno said:

Singapore is probably the worst in this part of the world... It makes it very difficult for Thais, Filipinas, Vietnamese, and Indons to enter. Mostly young women, of course. A few years ago, the Vietnamese government even wrote a letter of protest Singapore about the discrimination shown towards its citizens. Not sure if it changed anything. 

singapore got something right in that viet hookers have relocated to thailand

2 hours ago, The Stranger said:

Apparently the problem is not just the cover of this book, but also some of its content: I would have given her the benefit of the doubt, but those kind of insults are often coming from "working" ladies.

dont talk about "my girl" that way. she is different

18 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

However; i know where you're coming from as most people in my country only see Thailand as the sex capital of the World !

They are the best at it bar none. 

Every country has prostitutes, but the Thais have their customers lining up to buy them houses, cars, businesses, supporting mum and dads retirements etc.

It is incredible.

They should embrace it more. Some of these girls have exceptional love making skills acquired from thousands of hours of practice. World beaters.

I thought Thai women had small boobs.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Spring News made no reference to this either way in their story

Thai news always hide the truth about Thai women abroad if they think it's bad for Thailand image. 

It is very sad. It was better that she sign return guaranty and not doing any jobs and let her enter

20 minutes ago, atyclb said:

why did you choose the verb "spreading" ?

It's a throwback to Yingluk, she urged Thais to spread Thainess to the world. It hasn't really worked, has it? Can't for the life of me think why. 🙄 

Based on her completely undignified reply, it looks like immigration did a great job weeding out a lowlife, and preventing her from infecting the nation with her pessimism, anger and hostility. Way to go guys. Good sniffers. 

My daughter will be flying CNX to Taipei on the 12Th,and she definitely

won't be dressed like that,has a good job and plenty of savings,and I

have told her to take pictures of her at work,and of our house,just in

case,she has already been to H.K. ,Singapore,Malaysia,Tokyo,Okinawa,

without any problem,but get an IO on a bad day and entry could be denied.

regards worgeordie

Maybe she is returning the toilet seat she stole from a previous visit. Or offers special toilet services!