BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Legitimate tourist or something else? Thai woman rants after being denied entry to Taiwan

7 hours ago, Morty T said:

She'll need to add South Korea to that list also. Thai women travelling alone are routinely denied entry. 

Just an indication of the reputation that Thailand has around the world. Lady 'public relations workers' are surely one of the country's biggest exports and foreign currency earners. If she is not one of them then she has suffered from the sleazy reputation that her country has. And Taiwan is not to blame for that.

42 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Your thinking Thai bar girl prices. They get paid a whole lot more in Singapore that's why they go there.

I have spent a lot of time in Singapore, believe me they don't make near the amount that "they" make out - too much competition from Vietnamese, Chinese, Indo's etc these days. Be lucky if they got 2k a shot for a very short time.

11 minutes ago, CGW said:

I have spent a lot of time in Singapore, believe me they don't make near the amount that "they" make out - too much competition from Vietnamese, Chinese, Indo's etc these days. Be lucky if they got 2k a shot for a very short time.

250k a weekend did seem more than a little, erm, exaggerated.

These rules work both ways in the doctrine of  "Good Guys In - Bad Guys out - X Ray outlaw foreigner bla bla bla ".....

3 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

250k a weekend did seem more than a little, erm, exaggerated.

2k for 20 minutes, 6k/hr, if there's enough demand it's possible.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

2k for 20 minutes, 6k/hr, if there's enough demand it's possible. 

There would be a queue like the unveiling of a new iPhone.  

16 minutes ago, CGW said:

Maybe you should stop talking,  to the dubious ones in the Crazy horse bar. :w00t::cheesy:

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Thaivisa notes that Thai women frequently encounter problems abroad due to the large number of their compatriots who work in the sex industry

A  filthy and blatant  lie scarring the good  name of Thailand🤣

12 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

to the dubious ones in the Crazy horse bar. :w00t::cheesy:

There certainly are one or two "dubious" ones in that bar - so i have been told :wink:

5 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Who paid for that chest?

A Taiwanese chap who is now wondering why he wasted his money? 🙃

4 hours ago, chatette said:

I suppose she'd be asking to be raped if she wore a bikini on a beach on Koh Tao, right?

you'd  better ask the Thai PM about that one he mentioned it once before I believe, I use the word "PM"  loosely

23 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Maybe you should stop talking,  to the dubious ones in the Crazy horse bar. :w00t::cheesy:

I've been in that bar ...............

crazy horse.jpg

18 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Who paid for that chest?

The community chest,  of course. :giggle::jap:

Issan whore going to do BJs in a massage......good job by immigration, no doubt she will turn up in Pattaya, Phuket or BKk doing the same....crass fishwife thats what she is