BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Legitimate tourist or something else? Thai woman rants after being denied entry to Taiwan

8 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Thaivisa notes that Thai women frequently encounter problems abroad due to the large number of their compatriots who work in the sex industry and travel to countries like Taiwan to work. 

The Thai women are world famous for the sexual services they provide across the globe. 

If you tell people you have a thai girlfriend or wife most will assume she is a prostitute. They might not say it, but they think it.

I am guilty of that as well. Probably because most of the farang thai couples that I have met the woman was a sex worker.

Just the way it is.

what's wrong with a woman who was a sex worker before? Now she is a highly skilled, specialized wife with lots of valuable contacts!

It probably wasn't so much the husband beater and tight jeans as a cell phone in each hip pocket.   Sounds like standard working uniform to me.

9 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

It's the toilet seat she's carrying. 

All cattle class passengers have to carry a toilet seat.  It's part of the punishment for not upgrading to business.  😁

2 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

All cattle class passengers have to carry a toilet seat.  It's part of the punishment for not upgrading to business.  😁

So they have to do their 'business' elsewhere.

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

So they have to do their 'business' elsewhere.

Have you seen the state of economy toilets?  It's punishment enough.

Went to City Hall today in ChiangMai to renew my daughters passport before we head back to Canada for the summer.The office was over flowing with Thais queuing up  for passports,took us 3hrs before our number came up. I kept wondering..."where the hell are all these people going"?

After all it is quit a limited nexus of countries that a Thai passport is welcomed without a visa and to get a visa for say a Western country is often a very steep hurdle for the average Thai.

Last year My wife was politely questioned by immigration police while we waited for our flight to Seoul.They told her there has been many problems with Thais doing either a runner or working illegally in Korea.

5 hours ago, namatjira said:

We are looking at it all wrong, if sex was an Olympic sport Thailand would win all available medals.....it should be celebrated...in fact they might even introduce a platinum medal due to the high level of skills involved.....I am so proud....world beaters in every sense of the word

cant agree on this one. Olympic athletes are judged on skill, expertise, ability, endurance, they are the best of the best. quality not quantity.

the quantity is epic, the quality of thai sex workers in the above aspects falls woefully low.

Water Monitor, I would be very upset....🙄

5 hours ago, JMSIII said:

So true!  The looks I get when I say my girlfriend is Thai.  Then they are happily surprised to hear what her background is.  Oh yeah, and of course, they always ask, so how old is your girlfriend....

Sad but true, is the Thai reputation world wide...

I always just tell people I met her in a bj bar.

2 hours ago, thurien said:

what's wrong with a woman who was a sex worker before? 

Possibly a few things.

My previous regular traditional masseur went to korea to work illegally last year. Saw her a couple of months back working at her old place. Reason being she was caught by the authorities and sent back. 

3 hours ago, CGW said:

I have spent a lot of time in Singapore, believe me they don't make near the amount that "they" make out - too much competition from Vietnamese, Chinese, Indo's etc these days. Be lucky if they got 2k a shot for a very short time.

Many Thais working as guest relation officer or singers in karaoke and night clubs in central Singapore area  where only competition is Vietnamese. The clubs are similar in operation as the ones in Thailand with flower garlands... The clubs at orchard road frequented by farangs have girls from other countries like Philippines, China, Indonesia.. 

8 hours ago, yankee99 said:

looking at her implants i vote to let her in😁

She was pissed off because she had just put in a huge investment in her implants and now she couldn’t recoup her losses.   

2 hours ago, OneEyedPie said:

Are you calling this fine upstanding young lady a cow?